~Special Chapter 6~

PARENT AU: IS NOT CANON TO THE STORYLINE
————

"Kids get your stuff! We're leaving in a couple minutes!" You yell out into the house.

"Kayyyyy!" Your twin sons yell back from their rooms upstairs.

"Are Itadori and Kugisaki coming soon?" Megumi asks, walking up to you with a beach bag.

"Yea. They should be getting here any minute now." You respond.

BEEP BEEP

A car horn sounds from the front.

"And there here!" You pipe up. You then hear small steps coming down from the stairs, fast.

"We're done!" Your six year old sons say at the same time, one more energetic than the other.

The older of the two twins resembled Megumi, personality wise but had a lot of your features. His name is Yuto Fushiguro meaning, excellence and gentleness.

While the younger of the two had a lot of your personality but looked a lot like Megumi, including his hair. His name is Atsushi Fushiguro, meaning pure kindness.

"You guys didn't forget the sunscreen?" You ask them, making Yuto reach into the bag and pull it out to show you. You pat their heads, making Yuto blush and Atsushi giggle.

"Alright. We shouldn't keep them waiting." Megumi says, carrying the bags while you carry the chairs. The two boys race outside to greet their favorite aunt and uncle.

(No, Kugisaki and Itadori are not married. Lmao 😆 )

"Be careful! You're gonna trip-" you yell out to them right before they both actually trip.

Good thing both Nobara and Itadori were there to catch them. "Woah there!" Itadori says with a chuckle. "Wow you two are even more grown up from the last time we saw you guys!" Nobara says.

Yuto's and Atsushi's eyes sparkled when they were met with their aunt and uncle. Yuto hugged Nobara and Atsushi hugged Yuji, in a warm welcome. They hug them back with giddy giggles erupting from their mouths.

You and Megumi continue to pack the stuff in the car to let them have their moment.

"They're like four peas in a pod." You deadpan. Megumi nods at your statement as he closes the back of Yuji's Jeep.

(Yes, I headcanon that Yuji will have a Jeep🙄😭)

"Let's get going. Gojo is probably already waiting." Megumi says. You nod and walk over to the four.

"C'mon we don't wanna waste any time for the beach right?" You ask. All four of them look at you and shake their heads vigorously, making you chuckle.

You all climb into the car, Nobara and Yuji in the front and the Fushiguro's in the back, the kids sitting on both yours and Megumi's laps because of the cooler in the middle.

"You guys ready?" Yuji asks.

"Yup!" Everyone answers. He hums and starts the car, off the Gojo's private beach.