1 | Tensitys

*NO ONE'S POV*

Chaeyoung breathed a sigh of relief after arriving home and banged the door behind her with her leg

Chaeyoung breathed a sigh of relief after arriving home and banged the door behind her with her leg. As soon as someone stepped into the villa, the person got an extensive look into the whole house. The big living room split at the front and the kitchen just meters away on the left.

She put the 2 grocery bags onto the countertop and glanced over to Jennie who was still placidly sleeping on the big couch and not sensing her friend's presence.

Chaeyoung and Jennie were more than friends, soulmates if we put it that way. Jennie was actually one of the few people who gained Chaeyoung's trust and she was not complaining at all. Jennie had always been with her through the hardships she dealed in her life and she'll always be greatful to her. They always counted on each other the most and consistently try to be there for each other whatever it took.

They have been living together for 3 years now. It was rather a modern house than an apartment. Chaeyoung got into many troubles with her previous neighbours in the past and she couldn't handle any more problematic elderly people as you can tell, so they decided to change the dorm last month.

The house was pretty big since their parents were wealthy enough to let them live on their own. Chaeyoung came from a family of lawyers and prosecutors. Their law firms have handled extreme cases that surged them into popularity, even more so now, since they're handling the President's law security while Jennie's family owned a large chain of airlines around the world. Their parents are regularly sending them some pocket money for their needs until they graduate from the highschool and get into university at the age of 20. Presumably, this will be next year.

Chaeyoung wandered to the living room with coming down the 3 stairways, intending to wake her friend up and ensure her that she was home and brought the medicines she demanded.

"Jen," The blonde mumbled, trying hard not to startle her from her deep slumber. She muttered her name once again but the sleeping latter didn't even wince a bit. "Are you dead ma'am?" Chaeyoung lightly shook her upper body and finally managed to get her flinch. "Rise and shine!" The latter squeaked and Jennie gave a little whimper in return. The sleepy figure fiercefully rubbed her eyes and blankly stared at Chaeyoung's sudden presence. "Sorry if I interrupted your dreams with Taeyong but you really need to take these medicines since I can discern it that you're struggling with some high fever." Chaeyoung handed her the remedy with an extra glass of water.

"Thank you," Jennie grumbled out of the fatigue and Chaeyoung observed her quickly gulping down the water together with the pills, realizing how her sore throat became so dry to an extent where she could literally drink 2 bottles of liquid.

"Damn. You look pretty.. done," It didn't look like a regular fever. Her mood seemed also pretty off that could be easily seen. Chaeyoung softly slammed her back onto the sofa's surface and groaned out of frustration. "What's up?"