25 | Pancakes

*NO ONE'S POV*

The fully risen sun poured through the large ceiling-to-floor windows, causing a disturbance rather than awakeness for Chaeyoung who was not really a morning person. She could never understand the people who prefered sleeping until 8 am and be up the whole day. That must be draining as hell.

She tried to disregard the bright light, but the glass facades provided so much more disruption she couldn't ignore it. It was clear it wasn't her own room because her own room would never butt in on her sleep like that. However, the king-sized bed was the most cosy bed for her to get up and leave this heathen comfort.

When Chaeyoung eventually swung her arm over to him to snuggle close, nothing was there to touch. She opened her eyes slightly and got met with an empty side. A little stumped, she didn't question his absence much because her mind still couldn't process the morning and all she wanted right now was to crash out again.

His mesmeric scent on the sheets just added to the delicacy she felt, involuntarily exerting a compelling and soporific effect on her. She buried her nose in the pillow and breathed in, in hopes to fall asleep with the redolence she never wanted to forget the smell of.

Thoughts about last night crossed her mind and she couldn't hold back the stupid smile on her face. It was a blast if she had to admit it and the flood of pleasure made her feel on cloud nine. His hands in her skin were like heroin - how she wanted to get a fill of him even if it killed her first.

For once after a long time, she could sense a familiar warmth that she thought she was only able to sense within her. And thinking of those three words they told to each other awakened her soul, finally finding something to hold on to. She felt a whisper of gratitude and didn't want to lose it.

Because it was making love rather than sex last night. There's a huge difference in sex and making love. You have sex with someone who can satisfy you physically, but you make love to someone who can satisfy you soulfully and eternally.

The sunlight kept on increasing, causing the blonde to groan and abolish her relaxation. She laid flat on her back and rubbed her bleary eyes until being able to take a glance over the full bedroom. It was a mess. An actual mess with all the unarranged clothes on the ground.

Chaeyoung groggily got up and tiptoed on the discarded clothes, on her way to his wardrobe. She was wearing one of his grey sweaters already after they cleaned up last night. The jumper fell below her butt, exposing her long and especially sore legs.

Her legs felt very sore, and the she literally realized it after taking her first steps when coming out of bed. Jung Jaehyun could fuck better than he even looked, and she had a wild thrill throughout the whole night such as she had never known - delight, madness, excitement that surrendered to arms that were too strong, lips too bruising, fate that moved too fast.

That's what Chaeyoung didn't understand: it was never just sex. Even the fastest, dirtiest, most impersonal screw was about more than sex. It was about connection. It was about looking at another human being and seeing your own loneliness and neediness reflected back. It was recognising that together you had the power to temporarily banish that sense of isolation. It was about experiencing what it was to be human at the basest, most instinctive level.

Chaeyoung kneeled down and reached for a pair of calvin klein panties from his drawer this time, since her own got torn apart during the process because of an unbothered boyfriend who was hungry for the following minutes to happen. Hella wild.