15 | Hit

TW: abuse, blood

*NO ONE'S POV*

"I didn't miss school at all

"I didn't miss school at all." Chaeyoung groaned and plopped herself on the bench followed by the other girls except Lisa. She saw the boys proceeding towards them as well but Jaehyun wasn't a part of it.

"You're back!" Johnny bursted out and Chaeyoung stood up upon their occurrence to hug them. Johnny crushed into her and wrapped his arms around her waist, twirling her body around.

She squealed with laughter. "Johnny stop!" Her feet was met with the ground upon her words and saw him all smiles. "You idiot." She shifted her glinting eyes to the others and gave a quick hug to everyone.

"We missed you." A smile from Ten along with everyone were reflected towards the blonde latter

"Jeez I was just gone for 2 days." She crossed her legs on the bench again and looked at the tall standing figures looking down at her. "Y'all making it unnecessarily emotional."

"Where is Jaehyun though?" Jisoo voiced out Chaeyoung's thoughts that had been getting on her wick all the while.

Taeyong's expressions changed immediately. "We do not know."

"Jaehyun as usual," Ten said, his tone calmer than Chaeyoung. She was scared. She pictured the police knocking and taking him one day, for all the messed up things he was doing in his life.

Though, the more fucked up he was, the more she wanted to care for him. As long as he'd managed to hold onto his identity through all the shit, then it didn't matter how twisted he was. She will still try to be there for him, like he tried for her.

"There you are miss!" Chaeyoung shook off her thoughts as soon as she saw her long lost best friend. Nonetheless, there was a prodigious expression on her face that couldn't be read.

"Chaeyoung.. I found this on your desk," Lisa stretched a chip of paper toward her and just by looking at her face, it was clear that another trouble was waiting for the girls.

Uncovering it, she was met with an unpacifying sentence.

And great news! Whole school knows you are sick. Your era is done girl. No more glorious Park Chaeyoung in this school who is going to die soon anyways.

xoxo

Her heart started pounding so fast she couldn't catch up. Her breathing grew faster, and she became pale, seemingly like a statue.