17 | Yeri

*NO ONE'S POV*

"Kim Yerim, I really envy your intellingence," Seulgi shot a smirk after grabbing a drink from her best friend's kitchen

"Kim Yerim, I really envy your intellingence," Seulgi shot a smirk after grabbing a drink from her best friend's kitchen. She collapsed on the couch and enjoyed the cocktail with a great wellness, the great feeling of success when the girls gathered together again, two days after.

"To be fair, Jaehyun was being plain stupid to believe me and my crocodile tears," Yeri scoffed but only a certain remark coming from the tallest contorted her features.

"He was very confused," Sooyoung shot a look at her. "You know about who,"

"Yeah, that's the reason I did it," Yeri mumbled while preoccupiedly trying to scratch the glass with her thumb nail. As a matter of fact, she was behind all this fuss. Soojin was just a cover-up, playing the villain.

After Jaehyun made up a story to the principal that Yeri was selling him the drugs 2 years ago, the whole school was put into a whole stir. Just to save his fucking friend's ass.

Rumors, interogations by the police, and most importantly Yeri's expell supervened. Yeri hated him for making her life to hell and made a promise to herself; she will hurt him for this. She didn't know how yet, but time will explain it. A day will come when he thought himself safe and happy, and suddenly his joy will turn to ashes in his mouth, and he would know the debt was paid by her.

And the time came. When Yeri attended her old highschool again, nobody knew her inner world that only fronted on revenge. Her sense of reality was only based on hostility and rancour toward Jaehyun, and Chaeyoung just made things easier for her.

Let me tell you something; The diaries, bracelets, kisses, everything was just an act. In whatever way, she even never used drugs neither sold them. She just got lied throughout her whole life by people she trusted in, and what could only fix that up was to make Karma hit them.

She wanted to make Jaehyun feel the same thing - how one's beloved can hurt them with disappointment in a full measure. And Yeri thought that exposing the monster Chaeyoung held within and making her seem the villain in this story was enough to break Jaehyun's heart and hopes.

And now, everyone thinks she has been in a rehab who was to live. Especially Jaehyun. Yeri couldn't count the amount of pitiful messages she got from Jaehyun over the time. Including Chaeyoung. Hell, she enjoyed the current situation.

"I still try to figure out why Soojin wanted to be a part of this game though," Irene glared at her across that interrupted Soojin's internet surfing. Something was odd with this girl.

"As much as you guys hate Chaeyoung, I do too," She shrugged and crossed her legs, the hint of a self-satisfied smirk playing across full, pink lips. Soojin couldn't say she was suffering from unrequited love summoned with envy. It would sound ridiculous. "She's been a bitch with too much 'I and Me' syndrome since years so.. someone needed to put her ego down,"