4 | Twinkle twinkle

*NO ONE'S POV*

"Twinkle, Twinkle, little

"Twinkle, Twinkle, little.." The voice of the tallest girl radiated around the highschool's empty gym hall which sounded euphonious yet intimidated at the same time, her footsteps coinciding with the lyrics. Chaeyoung brought her body down at the seated girl and looked at her with a menacing stare, murmuring against the frightened girl's face. "star.."

The junior was paralyzed to the spot and the threatening aura holding her in a tightening grip that she couldn't even dare to hold the pressurizing gaze of the blonde girl in front of her.

"How I wonder.." The blonde girl brushed a strain of hair of the agitated girl, causing the terror to wash over her and raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck. "what you are.." A wicked smile visible on the threat's face.

"I didn't do anything I swear to god!" Her teeth chattered in fear as her hands were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm.

"Shhhh," Jennie hushed her while holding her on her shoulder to not let her flee from her seat. "Keep your volume down pretty girl."

Minute by minute, the moment became more agonizing than ever and the anxious girl could feel her bowels loosen as her bladder reacted freely to the all engulfing fear.

"It's enough." Jisoo ordered while contemplating the three being in a conflict.

"It's not." Lisa brawled beside Jennie who held the other side of her shoulder and returned her gaze back down to the horrified to death figure. "Lee Joowon. Would you finally speak my love?"

They were sure that the girl knew something since she was the last who entered the principal's room after Chaeyoung's smokinh exposé.

For the record; It has already been thirty minutes since they tried making the girl spit out the truth but she was too stubborn. In other words, scared about the consequences if she reveals the truth. Little did she know that Chaeyoung wouldn't play the sweet girl too long and would do worse things than the consequences she was afraid of.

"Just let me go. Please, I beg you, please," Joowon wailed and tears started to trace her cheeks.

"Honey, we won't kill you if you tell us the truth. But I can promise you that there will be harm if you keep being camouflaged." Jennie threatened her and kept her tone tranquil.

Nonetheless, she insisted that challenged the girls' patience. "It wasn't me!"

"Shut the FUCK UP AND SPILL THE TRUTH!" Chaeyoung rushed over to her again with raised voice as she could not wait any longer and squished the junior's cheeks together, looking down at her.