5 | New seniors

*NO ONE'S POV*

"Have you guys heard about the new seniors?"

"Yes I did! Four of them."

"Yerim got even prettier!"

"I wouldn't let her return."

"They used to be students here."

"I'm glad to be honest."

"For real?"

"Woah, Kim Yerim is really back."

Chaeyoung attentively listened to the conversations that was going all around the classroom while sketching random things on the paper. It was the day after since the particular happening and she had already something on her mind to use it against the newbies to get rid of the evidence.

"Jaehyun must be happy."

Hearing those words, she stopped.

Thoughts crossed her mind simultaneously. Doubtless, the whole school knew about their big seemingly milestones in their relationship. It seemed ironic for her, thinking about it. Jaehyun with a sincere relationship was something similar to an unfunny joke.

The teacher came in and Chaeyoung weeded out her thoughts instantly as everyone hasted to their seats to greet the teacher.

"Morning Class," Mrs. Lee ushered in and the two new familiar students stepped into the class together with the teacher. Everyone became mute and was obedient. "As you guys know, we have 4 new students and 2 of them got transferred into this class. Please introduce yourselves." The teacher gave a sign with his hand and the short girl started speaking.

"Hello. I'm Kim Yerim, you can also call me Yeri and I assume that many of you know me from my previous attendance as a former freshman in this school." She beamed and scanned each pupil in the room. She stopped for a while when her eyes met the rival at the back and smirked arrogantly. Irritation surged up inside Chaeyoung. "Hope we will get along." Yeri said, her eyes still set on the blonde girl.

"And I'm Kang Seulgi." The girl with monolid eyes introduced herself to everyone and a smug smile was glued on her face. Chaeyoung followed Seulgi's eyes that indicated to her left side, looking at Jennie next to her who cracked the pencil with her fingers out of frustration.

"J." Chaeyoung whispered to her in english. "Cool off."

Jennie leaned back with a glint of displease in her eyes and crossed her limbs, sending her gaze back to the speaker.