16 | A mistake

*NO ONE'S POV*

The wasted girl finally woke up from her long sleep

The wasted girl finally woke up from her long sleep. Or in other words, from the stimulant drug of the sleeping-pills. A throaty grunt of irritation escaped her lips, loud enough for the other person who was sitting in front of her, to hear.

"What the fuck?" Yeri hissed, and the first thing she saw was a blonde girl smoking out the ashes of her ciggarette into the thin air with looking up at the ceiling.

Her final sound made Chaeyoung's gaze fixate on her and had been almost about to drift off to sleep when the lassie hasn't waken up just now.

"Took a while," Chaeyoung huffed a sigh and put out the cigarette with her thick boots only to see the awaken girl bewilder her surrounding and about her current state of being tied up on a chair.

"Are you fucking sick?" Yeri's high guttural voice oscillated all around the empty gym hall as she bobbed on her seat to free herself from the moor. The gym hall without its cameras has always been a place for them to be a warning to students who had done wrong. And now here they are, planning on getting completely over with Yeri.

She tried to release her wrists and ankles from the rope she was strapped in but to no avail, it was too tight. Chaeyoung and her clique on the other hand watched her desperateness and unsuccessful runaway in hilarity.

"You will hurt yourself if you don't stop budging around," Lisa said, enough to stop her attempts of getting rid of the tie up and get her down to brass tracks.

"HEY!" For being unsuccessful, she choose the option to scream. "IS ANYONE THERE?"

"The school has already closed so no one is really there," Lisa added and saw the discouragement in her eyes arraying. As someone who learned many trickeries and chicaneries, they managed to get the keys by inveigling the cleaner in school.

"Fuck my lifeee!" Yeri snarled with prolonging the last word and tossed her head back. "Where do you guys live? What is that bullshit?"

"If you have stopped fooling around with me, I would have done that too. I thought the secret in your diary would be enough to shut your mouth but you still," Chaeyoung stood up, walking round the tied up girl. "Trying.. trying.. trying.." The blonde latter decided to kneel down in front of her after and Yeri felt the fresh smell of smoke coming out from her mouth. "And trying."

"About WHAT?" Yeri looked down and yelled in her face. She had no single clue what was going on but something for sure was that a bunch of assholes won't let her go until she takes her own life, she thought.