22 | A confess

*NO ONE'S POV*

Lunch came and so was the formidable reality for the blonde senior. For 2 days straight, she neither had the energy to pay any mind to the calls nor to the messages she has been receiving from her parents over the weekend. Not to mention that at that time when she was so beside herself because of her parents, Jaehyun also added flesh to her anger.

And to top it all off, he didn't even mind leaving an explanation but missing calls.

"Come on, say something!" A worried Lisa continued to bug the quiet senior as they took their usual place at the cafeteria. The place of the 4 seniors, known as the untouchable group of kids.

When the girls first arrived here, everyone would think that they are some other simple girls they could play a joke on and fuck around. The girls respectfully proved them wrong with their mature tendencies and superiority over others. Since then, nobody even dared to lay a finger on them.

On the other part of the cafeteria were the other specific seniors seated who were the deities of the rules. Clearly, Jaehyun were one of them completed with the rest of his clique everyone was afraid out of their wits of.

Falling in love with the badboys and swooning over them like every schoolgirl in Seoul High School weren't their intentions, but it surprisingly developed like that.

Jennie and Lisa didn't waste time in falling into the arms of their loves. About Jisoo, it took a bit longer but it was still a success for the Japanese. Whereas talking about Chaeyoung now, she had never been able to create a particular bond with Jaehyun. Not that she didn't want to, but he had seemed to be so cold and mysterious that she didn't want to be involved in that muddle of confusions.

And now, she didn't want to believe that the dimple guy had caused her be in a state of flux so easily. In a muddle of confusions also. She found herself acting like a desperate girlfriend who couldn't share him with anyone else.

Ew, Chaeyoung. Stop.

Speak of the devil, Jennie quickly pointed her gaze across the cafeteria, and as the rest followed her eyes, the boys entered the place. They exchanged looks with their girlfriends and waved to each other before going to their seats, as well as Jaehyun who only shot a half-smile look at the blonde that she hardly ignored. Even from distance, he attracted.

A relief that they didn't approach them. Chaeyoung watched them going to their unofficially graded tables they had it on their own.

Football players, cheerleaders, basketball players were seated on another table. They were the loudest and most annoying sometimes. Nerds were attached to another table and who were by contrast, the most quiet and focused. Logically. Then there was this another table, full of weirdos and crackpots trying to survive this hell.

"Are you guys on bad terms or something?" Jennie could sense the tension between them and quickly turned to her best friend beside, who was occupied now in playing with her index ring. Chaeyoung didn't really bother to inform the girls about the incident that happened 2 days ago because she simply found it as non-essential to even mention.

Even though she spent 2 days, being frustrated while thinking about the explanation he will make sooner or later. Even though she had to struggle with her anger issues for 30 minutes straight. Even though she was hopping mad at herself to be fallen for him this wretchedly fast.

"Why would we?" She snarled and saw Chaeyeon nonchalantly approaching Jaehyun. To top that, she gave a slight touch on his rested arm on the table and stole a smile from him. Chaeyoung was not only hopping mad at herself now, but was also all riled up at the scene.