24 | Euphoria (first part)

*NO ONE'S POV*

The people went off tonight - clubbing till their last breath, music vibrating loud in the lounge, wasted teenagers are shotgunning whiskeys with scattering and sprinkling around, couples, even girls & boys making out, everything by virtue of the ...

The people went off tonight - clubbing till their last breath, music vibrating loud in the lounge, wasted teenagers are shotgunning whiskeys with scattering and sprinkling around, couples, even girls & boys making out, everything by virtue of the almost ending senior year and waking up to a new life.

Caught up in the euphoria, like a group of dissimilar workers who were sharing a winning power ball ticket, they convinced themselves that they were worthy of a good life. They let go of stress, breathed. They stayed positive, and all was going well. They hoped that the rife success in their made them friends for ever.

The girls joined them recently and after Chaeyoung could finally spot the specific lad in the corner, she took two drinks from the bartender and started pushing herself through the wasted people. She wasn't and never will be allowed to gas up and hit the booze with lots of alcohol, but she didn't care.

At least for tonight. She needed to let everything hang out and get her rocks off after a long time.

His face was solicitous as she made her way through the crowd. He was resting his head against the wall and not really being involved in the ecstasy everyone was experiencing right now. He was the expert on the subject of partying that made her wonder, but now it was something else.

After reaching his proximity, she left a kiss on his neck that looked pretty much kissable. That virile perfume may have come from some dollar-store counter, but his fragrance was priceless, as any natural flower was.

She couldn't even sleep that night after he told her he loves her. Now seeing him, made her walking on air.

His lips slowly formed themselves into a smile after the pleasure her traces has always given. He didn't wince, in fact, he kept his gaze upward as if he knew the hints of her lips already and has memorized it in his brain.

"Since your remedy-finder is here, may I know your concerns to cure them, Mr. Jung?" She courteously smiled at him and brought forth the other drink to the handsome tall man in front of her.

"Since Mrs. Park has already arrived," He took the drink and played along with the sensuous smile. "I don't think I have the right to have any concerns."

She didn't break off the bewitching look on her face.
Everything about the girl was captivating to him, from her sexy clothing to her sensual walk to her elemental make-up and low, gravelly deep
voice. "Fair enough."

With her black latex cropped top, Jaehyun was able to notice that some bastards will be swooning over her tonight. Being a wealthy girl and the most beautiful blondie in school, even girls were dying to be in her position or at least to look like her.

"You look too hot tonight and I can't help but hate that guys can't fucking control their eyes." He said in her ear.

"Well.. too bad I'm yours," She admitted with a decent tone. Her heart skipped a beat, and another, as she stared into the darkest eyes she had ever seen, a brown so deep it looked black, shadowed by thick lashes and set deep in a complexion of rich umber. His brutal handsomeness unnerved her.