8 | L's party

*JAEHYUN'S POV*

"So she kissed you?" Johnny asked from the passenger seat after I decided to tell him about the incident few days ago

"Yeah. Well not really like making out. It was solely the corner of my lips. It made me confused though. Like not the kiss, the feeling after." I admitted only to see him laughing at me like stupid that made me feel dumbfounded. "Stop laughing for gods sake! I don't know what's wrong with me lately."

"Jaehyun. You're attached to her. It's fucking clear." He claimed with a laughter which I adamantly refused.

"Hell no." I simply said. Although it was true that for months, I simply flirted with Chaeyoung, and pretended and toed the line between enemy and friend, both knowing who the other was but neither admitting to it, both trying to gain something from this friendship but being uncareful, falling too deep without knowing.

"What about Naeun?" Johnny brought up the person I always hated to talk about.

"We broke up. Fuck her." I cursed because after all, she was a sucker for sweet talk that she'd lie with every scumbag who came her way. "I didn't even love her in the first place,"

"Nothing knew," Johnny mumbled and I could overhear it.

"Shut up man, I really thought some serious shit could be happen between us." I retaliated as the thunderous music coming from the inside started to be audible across the parking area.

"Seems like we will have fun." Johnny snorted as we got out from the car and made our way to the luxurious house of Lisa in which the birthday party was going to be held.

The place looked extravagant and with it's pool outside. Every rich douchbags in this avenue of Seoul had a swimming pool and a grandiose garden.

The inside smelled strong of perfume, smoke, sweat and alcoholic drinks. People in clusters sitting around, either making out or talking. Familiar faces gathered around the pool, drinking and chortling in euphoria.

As the eclectix sounds intensified the venue, me and Johnny walked over to our friends as soon as we got them in our sight. I noticed Taeyong together with Jennie at the big settee outside, Doyoung sitting next to them, Mark who also joined them, was joking around together with Lisa, including Yuta and Jisoo. It seemed like everyone congegrated except that someone particular was missing.

Chaeyoung was nowhere to be seen which got me wondered since I knew she was a girl who really enjoyed partying like crazy.

"You guys arrived!" Ten bumped into me as well as into Johnny and warmly welcomed us with a handshake. I instantly shrugged off the thoughts earlier and focused on the party going on.