20 | Touch we crave

*CHAEYOUNG'S POV*

I instantly snapped my eyes open in the darkness after the nightmare I just fantasized

I instantly snapped my eyes open in the darkness after the nightmare I just fantasized. The surrounding of course, wasn't familiar.

It didn't last long enough to guess why Jennie didn't open up the fucking door for me on purpose. She, in all probability saw me with Jaehyun together through the peephole after he dropped me off - and my dumb ass forgot the keys.

I left my own house entryway with tons of scolding at my beloved housemate through voicechats but to no avail, I was left dumbfounded and now here I was, laying on his bed with a black tee of him, studying the face I've always been longing to see which was exactly Jennie's intentions for me. Well I didn't complain really much in the end.

I checked the time that clearly showed 4am. It was still too early to get up. Nevertheless, I felt the need to drink something for my sore throat and cautiously got on my feet to not startle him, marching through the long widen hallway.

There was this thoroughful architecture in his dorm with a best view you could ever wish for

There was this thoroughful architecture in his dorm with a best view you could ever wish for. The living room lighting fixtures are reminiscent of starlight. Every room has such an open feeling. And the fireplace is nothing less than spectacular.

I stepped closer to the terrace. A breathtaking display of radiant colours as I went out through the sliding vast glass. Birds flashed across the array of colours, the darkish blue shade in the sky started to disappear as bright streaks of red, pink, and orange slowly overcame the twilight sky. I shivered, but it was an amazing feeling to witness a sunrise at a spot like here.

Taking another look, I sauntered back to inside and approached the little kitchen that looked like a bar in his extravagant living room. I pulled out the carafe from the fridge that was providentally filled with fresh water and was utterly cold. I started gulping it down and my gulps were so large the noise was more a seal swallowing a fish. Damn, that felt good. I simply held out the glass for a refill, wetness playing on my lips for the first time in hours.