24.5 | Euphoria (second part)

(this is the second part, make sure to read *first part* beforehand)

*NO ONE'S POV*

Adrenaline rushed. So much of it that she nearly forgot to breathe, eyes jumping from his lips to his eyes, her heart a ticking bomb. It was dark inside, but through a few building's lights that cascaded in, they could see each other's faces with their sillhoutes on the wall.

And with the door closed, everything tore apart.

Not being able to hold it back anymore, Jaehyun pulled her in and claimed her mouth with his arms around her waist, hungry and intense until her knees gave in. The space between them exploded. His heart kept missing beats and his hands couldn't bring her close enough to him. He tasted her and realized he had been craving for her taste.

He had loved before, but it didn't feel like this.

He had kissed before, but it didn't burn him alive.

Maybe it lasted a few second, and maybe it's a minute. All he knew was that kiss, and how soft her skin was when it brushed against his, and that even when he realized he had been waiting for this person forever.

Chaeyoung pushed him to the wall and claimed his chest with her hands that was not uncovered yet. She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason. The facade they showed the world melted away and all they wanted was to fuck each other's brains out.

Each moment, the feeling of her perfect lips became more and more provocative. The surrounding was gone, and they floated through an infinite expanse of nothing, just the two of them.

He broke it off with a hint of hesitation, while tracing down a part of her exposed back. "You sure you wanna do this?"

Chaeyoung nodded softly. She wanted this. She wanted him. When he let his breath tingle her skin in a frenzy of static, how could she not?

He took over the lead and pushed her against the wall upon her answer this time, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of her mouth. She gave a soft moan when he reached her neck - he was kissing it lustful, consuming yet delicately, that pulled her into the warmth as if he mastered the balance of gravity.

He was the only guy on earth for her, the only one who can breathe fire into her even when she was cold. From this moment on her clothes were a hinderance, but managed to solve the problem in under a minute with slowly unzipping her top from behind, not breaking the kiss.

She let her top fall onto the ground and the bra was only thing that covered her upper body. Her hands were limp on every part on his body and with his tongue gently entering her mouth, her ambivalence shifted to enthusiasm.

Jaehyun tumbled them to his bed while conquering her mouth and instantly, everything crushed.

His following staying was on top of her and this time without any moment of hesitation, his mouth being on hers again. The fragrance of spring and the taste of bitter honey was intoxicating than the alcohol they consumed.

His velvety tongue was hot against her lips, gliding its way to her neck as he pleasured her in ways she has always yearned for. She kicked her boots off and ran her hands up his naked chest. Smirking, he ran his eyes over her almost naked form and her body lit on fire. "Wow,"