9 | With no meaning

*NO ONE'S POV*

Her sleep got abruptly interrupted by a sudden succession of shrill rings and her eyes snapped open in a startled way. She peered toward the phone and noticed that it was still very early in the morning, showing 4:20.

It was still somewhat darkish inside. The sun hasn't showed itself yet but left its hints by pouring through the window, leaving the very first light of dawn to the room. She had a nasty headache which the alcohol caused and she groaned, touching her head.

As she directed her eyes towards the phone screen, she noticed that she has received missing calls from Jennie including from the other girls. Also texts like;

"Did you fucking end up sleeping with Jaehyun!?"

She groggily turned around to face the person who embraced her from behind.

Holy. shit.

I fucking did.

She knew she wouldn't even dare to touch him if she wasn't highly affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of her behaviour. The blonde cautiously got up after being able to and made herself to the doorway to listen if the party was still going on. It was, since Lisa mentioned it will be an all-nighter party.

Her heart started to race as she felt the slight pull of anxiety start to develop deep in her chest. She looked at the mirror in the room and her expressions had shown nothing but regret. She was naked. Well she had her skirt on, but she was fucking braless..

Though, the warmth of his body made her senses tingle with both need and happiness. The gentle sleeping figure ironically tightened the blonde's throat, running along the tendrils of tension and fluttery. A smile tugged at Chaeyoung's lips as her stomach did a somersault.

She promised herself ahe would never overdose herself with alcohol ever again. What made her treasure was the fact that he didn't go far while she was drunk and.. respected her.

Chaeyoung gingerly crawled into the bed again, trying not to wake him up after dressing up. She didn't want to mind the calls and messages right now and just wanted to enjoy the moment. A moment that will never occur again.

His face was laying to her direction and he was sleeping like a child as if the sense of peace and calm flowed through his core for the first time.

The blonde laid her face vertical to him and shifted closer. She began to lightly ran with her fingers over his forehead, down to his eyebrows and temple. She let her finger slightly graze against his brows which was one of his prominent features.

She studied his face.

Straight eyebrows, a strong and square jawline. His crescent eyes and his well proportioned nose made him the conventional definition of handsome. The earring, the rings on his fingers, the small random tattoos on his arms that looked aesthetically pleasing and little one on his collarbone made him just such a boyfriend material and she found herself unconsciously falling for him.

She vaguely brought her fingers to his crusted lips she had tasted, and bit her lip with a flirtatious smile after seeing him wrinkling his nose and twisting his mouth upon the physical contact she launched but thankfully, he continued on heavily sleeping.