12 | Dare, you coward.

*NO ONE'S POV*

"You're doing something you're going to regret dude," Ten told Jaehyun as the music boomed in their ears

The planned homeparty Jaehyun promised to Taeyong as a payback, was going pretty well. Handful of people from school, or other random people he barely knew attended. Well who wouldn't if the great Jung Jaehyun was hosting the party at his flat?

While the others had fun with the music inside, either making out or dancing to the music, the usual group allowed the cool night breeze trace their skins in the terrace.

"Wow," Jaehyun nodded with a snort. "You guys really think I will end up suffering from lovesickness or something,"

"We all know what's up man," Taeyong divulged.

"What is up, Yong? Tell me so I know it too," Jaehyun played the undefiled guy.

He knew he shouldn't lie to himself. A man who lied to himself and listened to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish truth within him, or around him, and so lost respect for himself and others. Jaehyun was not far away from this and hours by hours, rather than company, distress covered his soul.

Days have passed after the reveal of their relationship and Chaeyoung has been ignoring and spurning Jaehyun's existence all the while. She didn't even look into his eyes whenever they ran to each other and always chose to ignore him for her needed peace of mind. Kissing a random fucking nerd in front of him included.

"Why are you so pressed over it?" Jaehyun retorted and took another sip of the drink he had in his hands. "It's fucking annoying,"

"It's not about being pressed, you are just being a coward," Yuta confidently gushed as he chip-dipped his salsa.

"Coward? Seriously?"

"I'm not the one who uses some girl to get over another," The Japanese replied and watched his friend starting to get uneasy. As if the unknown truth just crushed into him. "And we are not talking about some other girl, it's Chaeyoung,"

"There is no one, Yuta. There is just Yeri, don't bring on bullshit," Jaehyun foamed and clenched his jaw. Nothing irritated him but being so vulnerable around a girl whose name was Chaeyoung. He was just there, wanting to feel the every inch of distress and because of what? Her.

Fucking her.

"What's up with your face though?" Mark asked, jumping into another topic and to Jaehyun's dismay, he had been refusing this topic too.