10 | Facing it

*NO ONE'S POV*

Chaeyoung finished her first lesson and haven't seem him yet

Chaeyoung finished her first lesson and haven't seem him yet. Her heart was still threatening to burst forth from her ribcage and her eyes were haunted by some inner anxiety as she walked along the hallway whenever she thought of seeing him.

You know what truly ached? Having so much inside and not having the slightest clue of how to pour it out. Running away was easy, not knowing what to do next, or not knowing how to face the aftermath was the hard part.

Her previous thoughts evaporated immediately when a sudden hand grabbed a hold on her arm. Her figure had been rapidly pulled into an empty class, causing her to gasp.

"Are you going to ignore me forever?"

There he was. The guy whom she avoided the whole day and been giving him the cold shoulder was in front of her.

"I'm not ignoring you," Chaeyoung didn't know what to say but to let out something utterly ridiculous from her mouth. She couldn't focus on his eye to look at because there was something wild, something mysterious that sent her heartbeat into frenzy.

She felt dumb. Fucking dumb enogh that she just wanted to jump off a cliff and kill herself and avoid him for ever and ever. But no, she couldn't let him stain her firm reputation so easily.

Jaehyun blinked and chose to study her face instead. Breathless and unable to look away from her, like if he did she would disappear this time too. "Mhm. Thats why you're ignoring my calls since yesterday and can't even look into my eyes now." His honeyed voice, ever so slightly sentimental that made Chaeyoung's heart even thump faster.

He started taking his steps forward, making her step away until she felt the door hitting her back. Her hands felt clammy as she hid them behind her back together with her phone and stared at his irresistable features. His wavy hair, parted in the middle tumbled in tricorn black with hues of grey, was the restful visual poetry of him.

"I was drunk. You shouldn't make a big deal out of it." Chaeyoung bluntly said and looked at his cherry lips she felt on her whiskey flavored kiss yesterday, making her crumble into wild little butterflies. His eyes like stormy nights yet hints of warm lights that shone in his orbs.

"So you want me to forget about it?" His emotions told her that he needed more of a connection, or that she did, though she guessed in reality it was both of them.

"Wait," She put out an artificial laugh instead, hopeful of dispensing the awkward tension between them. "Don't tell me it meant something for you."

The lad hung his head, concealing his abhorrenced. He then looked at her in the earnest way as a fake smirk crossed his features. "No, it did not."