chapter 1

Hello dear readers well this is my first ever serious book I have write some imagines but not a whole book but here I am writing and it's my book my idea and I have full copyrights to it and I am updating it on wattpad only and I do not allow anyone to copy my book Incase you see my book somewhere else please do me a favor and report it and let me know..
And most importantly it will mean the world to me if you vote and comment and add it to your reading list.
I hope you guys will love this book.
My inspiration to this book was a story I read in a book of 3rd or 4th standard in which a little boy in America learned Urdu because he really liked urdu stories...
That's all and thank u for checking my book...
Well let's start the book...

ROSE POV:

In a restaurent she sat beside her sister in blue jeans and white top and a scarf around her neck.
The giggles of her siblings made her smile as she looked at her hands aimlessly.
She did not enjoyed these dinners even though it was the only time she get to spend with her father..
But all she wanted was go home and snuggle in her favorite blankit.

You must be wondering why i don't wants to be here its my family well the problem is that i don't really like my mother well step mother ever since the death of my mom 6 years ago when i was just 11 years old i have changed alot after a few months of my mom's death dad brought miranda home she was not bad nor good i just could not accept her.
She had twins 3 years ago which caused a little progress in our relation as now I sometimes talk to her.
But even though my relation with her is not good but Me and my sister really love harper and Jaxon they are twins and they are just 3 years old.

"Rose what would you like"Ria my sister asked giving me the menu as a waiter stood beside her waiting for my order.

" I will have steak "I smiled.

"I will have Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce " Miranda said and I looked at her and before I could speak dad interrupted me.

"Ria what are your plans for vacations " Dad asked Ria.

"I was thinking about joining a camp on east side where dr.s are helping people spread awareness about cancer and tumor"She said excitedly
because it's her last year in medical.
She is very excited to start her career as doctor.

"Rose what are your plans" he asked even though he knew I spent my vacations home.

"I don't have any plan I was just thinking if I could visit grandma" I said looking at jaxon who was busy playing with my bracelet.
He was just too cute.
"Well if you want you can go mom will be happy to see you"Dad said diverting his attention to ria

After about two hour we were back home I came straight into my room and changed my clothes and got ready for bed I turned off the light and sat by the window in my room looking at the house which was on the right side of our house.
we live on empire eve and our houses were at the same side of road.
On the second floor of that house the light of a room was still on and he was sitting there on his study table writing something.

That house was actually more like a home to me than our own house because ever since Miranda came I don't talk much to my dad too because he is always busy with the twins and job he tries to give us all time but he fails miserably.

He was in his black suit which he called salwar kameez he always wore that to bed It has become a habit of mine to see him regularly at this time.
he was a very strange person he did not talk much but when he did you would just want listen to him.He did not had much friends yet everyone thought he was their friend he was topper in his class he is in medical with my sister I always attend my sisters University parties and functions just to see him there.
Oops I forgot to tell you his name well his name is Aryan Sultan Fateh he is 23 years old and he is 5'9
he has black hairs.
and dark brown eyes.
Even His looks could tell that he was muslim.

He looked at my window it was like he knew i was watching him but i don't think that's possible its dark in here he can't see me i know that.

After about an hour of thinking and watching him i decided to go to bed.
.
.
.

Next morning i woke up and to my surprise house was empty.
I walked into the kitchen to find a note from miranda.
Which said she went to dr. to get the twins checkup.
I decided to skip breakfast and got ready for school well i study in lawrence public school broadway camous.
i head out as i closed the door i saw MR.Fateh in his lawn.He was watering plants..
Mr.Fateh is a businessmen he is basically from Pakistan but he has been living in Here for about 16 years he goes back to his Country about evey year in vacations.

He grinned as he saw me coming to their house.
"Good morning"I greeted him.

"Good Morning to you too" He said.

"Is Hania Ready?"I asked about his daughter who was my classmate and childhood friend too.

"yeah she is having breakfast"He said
"You skipped breakfast again"He added after a moment.
"No i was just not hungry"I said.

"Come on Sarah will make you breakfast"He said it was not first time when i will have breakfast there i mostly have breakfast in their home or i skip it.
I walk into their home and Mrs.Fateh was actually making breakfast and Aryan Hania and Hashim were having breakfast.
Mrs. Fateh saw me and pointed towards a seat with Hania and i took it gladly she put a plate in front of me and put Pratha on my plate with Butter on top and fried egg.
It was my most favourite thing in Breakfast.
It was yummy

After finishing it i thanked her.

And Hania and i Went outside and took a bus to school.
We were in high school and next year we were going to university i could not wait for it to end and go to university.

"I am so excited so for Summer vacations"Hania said excitedly.
"Do you have any plans"I asked her while resting my head on the arm of chair.
"Yeah actually dad said we are going home to grandma and grandpa"She said with a twinkle in her eyes.
They all were always very happy to go back to their country.
"It will be fun i guess"I said feeling sad that i will be alone again at home.
"It is so much fun Ami is always so happy to see us she spoils us so much and our village is so pretty it is so calm and peace there people are so simple and they are so welcoming you remember last time i gave you a necklace a lady made one for me and when i told her about you and she made one for you too"she said yeah it was true she always brought so many things with her when she comes back they all are home made and so pretty.
Her family is what you call a Family Goals.
Her parents are so loving they have actually raised their kids with such good manners that it is hard to not get impressed by them.
It is sometimes hard to believe that Muslims can do such terrifying things because About every day i learn something from this family about their religion and it is all about peace and calm.

Mr and Mrs. Fateh has always treated me like their own child and that is the reason i have learnt so much about their religion.
But when i told them i wants to be a muslim Mrs. Fateh understood everything and told me that it is not a simple decision i have to talk to my family first about it and i don't have the courage to do that i am scared that dad will make me stop talking to them.
I had had a long chat with Mrs. Fateh about it...

My thoughts were interrupted by teacher when she walk in.
I sat down as School was about to be closed for summer vacation so we didn't studied much.
Teachers either discuss about what everybody's plan was for vacation and or the syllabus.
The day goes by quickly and finally it was last lecture we were going home after it.

Hello everyone i just started this story i hope you will like it i am not good at it so plzzz forgive me for errors...Do comments and vote plzz