chapter 9

She was laying on her stomach on her bed with her phone in her hands as she was checking her mails.
She saw a mail from New York University and her heart began to beat at a fast pace.
She clicked on it and the mail opened and she began to read it.
As she was reading the mail her pupils grew and her mouth was opened as she could not believe this.
She was given a scholarship by New york university.
She instantly dialled Hania's number but she did not pick up.
She dialled it again but she did not pick up again.
She stood up instantly and wore her shoes and took her scarf and made her way downstairs as she came down she saw her father and she screamed before running over to him and hugging him.
"Dad I got admission in new York university"she screamed.
"Oh my god really"he asked her and she nodded before showing him her mail.
"I am gonna go ask hania she also applied for it"she said running out of the door.
She went over to their house and without knocking opened the door with a wide grin on her face.
She ran over to Hania's room and saw her cleaning her room.
"Hania I got admission in New York university"i yelled and hug her tightly.
She gasped and looked at me with her mouth wide open
"Really"she asked and I nodded my head vigorously.
"Oh my Allah, I am so happy for you"she screamed.
"You should check your mail they must have mail you too we applied together"she said to her.

Rose POV

"why are you screaming"i heard a voice from the door.
I turned around and saw him standing by the door in a pair of pants and button up shirt looking handsome as ever with his arms fold over his chest and putting his weight on one leg.
"I got admission in New York university"i said hugging him instantly he put an arm around me but as soon as I realize what I just did that too infront of his sister I instantly back away smiling at him with flushed cheeks.
"Congratulations I am glad you got admission in New york and hania do check your mail too"he said before walking away.
.
.
.

Next few days she spent at home trying to contact Ria,she even asked her dad to do something but they could not find her.
She was to join the university in two weeks after receiving the mail and week has already went just one week before she will have to leave.
Leaving the house where she grew up where she had last memories of her mom where her family was brought tears to her eyes.
As she was having dinner at her favourite restaurant with her Family she kept on looking at her dad with a smile because this time Aryan was also there.
She was sitting beside him by window dressed  in a long frock with tights and a scarf.
"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something important related Rose Mr.Davis"Aryan asked her dad.
She felt her anxiety kicking in,what did he wanted to say about her,Did she do something,or did he find something about her which he did not like.her palms were sweating.
"Yeah sure "he said.
She wiped her palm on her Jeans under the table before she could put her hand back on table.she felt him grip her hand.
And she looked down to see him holding her hand in his she looked at his face and he was looking at her father like he did nothing.
He intertwined his fingers with her and squeezed her hand before saying.
"I am starting my career as junior doctor in a hospital in New York and Rose is also moving to New York so if you allow I wants her to move in with me in my apartment in New York"
She looked at him wide eyed she never thought he was going to say this she had all the bad thoughts swirling in her mind.
Her father looked at him for a moment before shifting his gaze to her.
"What do you think Rose"he asked her,Rose looked at him with a red face for a moment thinking her answer ,she did not knew what to say she wanted to say yes buy she also did not wanted to sound desperate she finally got the courage to say it.
"I think it's fine I mean if Aryan wants it too than I don't have a problem"she said shifting her gaze on to him mid sentence.
His lips turns up a little at her answer.
"Then it's okay I just want my Rose to be happy"her father said gazing at her with pure adoration.
"She is a very shy girl she might not admit to you but she will notice your each and every move she easily gets hurt and she also gets angry very easily so it might be hard for you in the early days but once you know her you will understand her but please take care of my daughter or I would not care about anything while breaking your bones"her father said to Aryan with a serious face and he nodded.
"Don't worry Mr Davis I will never let any harm come to her i will do everything i can to keep her happy"he said looking at me with a smile and giving my hand another squeeze.
We were done eating and water brought the bill.
Aryan insisted on paying the bill but her dad said he can pay when he will invite them on dinner to which he agreed.
.
.

They made their way outside and he wished good bye to her dad and Miranda as they made their way to the car but he did not say anything to her which angered her so as she went to open the car door angrily he held her hand.
"Mr Davis I hope you would not mind if i drop Rose off"he said to her dad and he nodded giving him a smile before saying "yeah sure but please before 10 o clock"
Aryan nodded and led her to his car.
he did not wanted to admit it to her but he liked the way her small dandy hands almost engulfed in his,they were completely hidden in his big hands.
But he could not help but press kiss to her knuckles.
She flushed red at his small gesture and sat down in passenger seat of his car.
He went into his side and sat down starting the car and drive out of parking area.
She silently sat there looking at her hand which was engulfed in his hands just a moment ago.
"I am really sorry for not asking you before but I thought it was right thing to do as you are moving to New York city and so am I so you could live in my apartment"he said with a hand on steering wheel and one on the gear.
"If you are okay with it than I don't have any problem"i said looking at him but his eyes stayed on the road.
"Ofcourse I don't have any problem"he said glancing at me.
"Aryan I really did not wanted to say this but moving in with you is alot but i just wants you to know I dont wants you to do this just because your mom is forcing you or anything like that I know she what she is doing in the past weeks so if you are doing this because of your family than you can tell me I will deny it I will tell them I dont wants it "i said slowly looking at him to see his expressions as he listened to what I was saying.
He nodded his head and i felt hurt that he was doing this because he was being forced.
But what did I expected he was left at the alter a few weeks ago he needed some time which his family was not giving him they were forcing her on him without caring about his feelings.
"Rose I just wants you to know i listen to my parents i try my best to please them but one thing i wants you to known that they can't force me to do something I only do the things which I wants to do so forget that I am being forced in to these things i am doing because i myself too wants this"he said gazing at me with  his dark brown eyes in such away that my heart flutter and my cheeks burned.
"I will keep this in mind"i said with a slight smile on my face.
"And we will be going before the weekend as you will need to settle down before starting the university which starts from monday right"he said and i looked at him before saying
"But today is already Tuesday so it means I only have three days left"
Henodded his head.
"No we will leave on friday night so you only have 2 days on 3rd day we will be leaving"he said
as he parked the car infront af an icecream parlour.
He got out and came to my side and opened the door and I got out and walk over to the counter beside him.
"Chocolate oreo right "he asked and my lips curved into a smile as I realize he remember my favourite ice cream I told him when we were in Hotel.
As we waited for our turn in line I asked.
"But that's too soon why can't we leave on saturday we will still have a day" I folded my arms over my chest and stood facing him while tapping my right hands finger on the elbow of my left arm..
"If we leave on Saturday then you will not have time to settle your things you will be tired and on sunday you will unpack so you will be again tired by sunday night so on your first day of university you will be tired and cranky so friday is the right  choice"he said clearing his point and I nodded my head in agreement and started to wait for our turn.
He brought mint chocolate chip for himself and chocolate oreo for me.
"Thank u "I said taking my ice cream from him with a grin on my face I can't help the grin because icecream is love and when you have your love you can't seem to stop smiling.
We made our way back to the car as I licked my ice cream and I felt his gaze on me.
I looked at him and he indeed was looking at me I blushed Gosh I am always blushing around him these days.
.
.
.
.
.

He parked the car at his house and walked me home.
"Thank u for everything"i said standing infront of door.
"My pleasure"he said stuffing his hands in his pockets.
We stand there for a few minutes just looking at each other awkwardly before o spoke.
"Good night it's getting late "i mumble he nodded.
"Good night Allah khafiz"he said and pressed a kiss to my cheek and went towards house.
My eyes widen at the gesture I did not had the time to see his expressions.
I move my hand to touch my cheek where he had pressed his lips a few minutes ago.
A smile came to my lips and  looked at him as he stood at the door looking at me.
He motion me to go inside and I did as told and went inside.
I went up to my room and  change into a pair of pjs before removing my makeup and sat on the desk table turning off the lights.
He was standing  leaning on the window frame with his arms folded over his chest  looking at the sky deep in thoughts.
He had changed into T-shirt and sweatpants.
A few minutes later, He walked over to the bed and turned off the light.
I looked at the now dark room and got up and laid down on the bed and touched my cheek grinning like a Cheshire cat....