chapter 41

Aryan:

I felt her hands on my face and than I heard her scoff.
"Wake up pleaseeeeeee"she dragged
"Go to sleep"i mumbled turning away
"We are going home today!!!!!!"she yelled pulling the blanket away I groaned and tried to get it back.
"If you dont let me sleep for another hour I am not driving than you can go  however you wants to go"i said looking at her who could be so awake and happy in this early morning when it's your day off especially.
"But you said we will go home"she mumbled sitting down and looking at me sadly.
"We will but right now go to sleep it's too early"i said checking the time on my phone and Ya Allah it's so early.
"Its 7 in morning Rose"i groaned and she just looked at me.
"Come here"i said opening my arms and she pouted but came over.
I pulled her to me and she laid down with me I rubbed her head lightly and  closed my eyes..
I love the fact she falls asleep so quickly.
.
.
.
.

We are on the way to home and it's around 11 o clock and Rose can't stop talking  about how we would have been there by now if I woke up early.
I saw a cafe and decided to get some coffee as I still was feeling sleepy..
I park the car and turned to her she looked at me annoyingly.
Seriously I think her periods are near she is extremely moody.
"You could have coffee at home"she Said opening the door and slamming it shut forcefully now that hurts my baby does not deserve this kind of behavior.
I got out and closed the door very lovingly.
We sat down at a table near window.
"What would you like"
"A coffee with milk and a chocolate croissant" she said looking out.
I went over to counter and ordered us two coffees and croissant.
I took a seat and she literally is avoiding looking at me.
"If you wants to ignore me so much you may as well go alone I am not taking you with me like this"i said looking at her she huffed before turning her gaze to me.
"Yeah and you are gonna leave me here"she said as if daring me to do this.
"Yeah ofcourse"i said smugly
"Hah"she said looking out again.
Allah what is this girl she is 80% of the time moody and other times she can be a lost puppy. Who no matter how hard you try you can't ignore.
We finished our breakfast and went to the car and I get in and locked it.she tried opening the door but it was locked she looked at me angrily. Before stepping back and walking over to my side I lowered the glass and looked at her.
"You wanna leave me here fine go"she said turning away
"Ok if you say so"i said start the car I left her standing there I kept looking at her in side mirror when I came out of parking and I knew she could no longer see the car I parked it at side of road and got out.
I ran back to where I left her and saw her from the corner and I cursed myself the moment I saw her its not even been 5 minutes and she was  crying like crazy I hurriedly run over to her.
She was sitting on the ground and I sat down beside her to pull her to me.
"I hate you"she cried punching my chest.
I let her punch me and carried her up.
"I am so sorry"i said standing up and carrying her bridal style.
"No you are not"she sniffled breathing heavily.
"No my darling I am genuinely sorry I did not meant to make you cry I was just annoyed"i said helplessly as I was really annoyed by her mood .
"I am annoying"she cried and I cursed to myself.
"No no ofcourse not my love please stop crying its eid and if mom saw you crying she will kill me and do you wanna be a widow so young"i ask her opening the car door and putting her in passenger seat and went to my side
"You broke my heart Aryan"she sobbed and I looked at her wide eyed.

"Rose what-"she cut me off
"I thought you would never leave me"she sniffled looking out.
I
"Rose my love I would never"i said taking her face in my hands and wiping her eyes.
"But you left me there"she said looking at me with her red eyes.
"No love I stopped the car the moment you were out of my sight I would never do that to you I ran back in there I know I was just being stupid but please stop crying baby"i tried but it even sounded fucked up.
"You left me"she wailed breathing hard
I unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her in my lap over the center console.
"Rose look at me"i told her and she did but just for a second and she was breathing hardly.
"You left me"she said her eyes not focused and I  felt like crying myself I could not understand why was she reacting like this.
"Rose!! Look at me my love I did not left you"i tried telling  her sternly and loudly but by the end my voice wavered I pulled her flusher against my chest.
"Mom left me Ria left me even Aryan left me"she mumbled and It hit me like a cold water bucket in winter.
"Baby please listen to me"i pleaded pulling back
"I am right here I did not left look I am here with you"i almost cried taking her face in my palms.
I kissed her all over the face and wiped her tears.
"Can you hear me"i asked her and she looked at me.
But she did not said anything.
Righ than my phone rang I looked at it to see mom was calling.
I cleared my throat and took a  Deep breath and answered the phone I talked to her but my eyes were just focused on the girl in my arms.
Mom asked when will we reach there and I told her in an hour and said bye to her.
I tossed the phone on passenger seat and looked at her again.
But before I could say she laid her head on my chest.
"You are here"i hear her mumble lightly to herself as she put her hands on my chest
She pulled back and looked at me she just stared at me and than I realized what had just happened she had a panic attack.
Allah why did not i understood it early.
She raised her quivering hands to my face and touched me lightky like i would disappear if she is not careful.
But the moment she felt my skin she hugged me butying her face in my neck.
I wrapped my arms around her kissing her head
"My baby"i murmured we sat there for a few minutes but than suddenly I felt a pinch on my side and looked at her she looked at me angrily.
"We would have been nearly home by now "she said getting back in the passenger seat.
"You can be as angry as you wants my love just be okay"i said starting the car.
The rest of the ride went by silently but I held her hand most of the time it was just a reassurance for me that she is okay and for her that I am here..
.
.
.

We reached the house by noon and Rose was more than happy to meet everyone it was her first time meeting my grand parents but I was not surprised when they almost already knew everything about her mom must have told them.
I was sitting in living room with dad when Rose came in and I my gaze just stopped on her I could not take my eyes off her she looked stunning in a simple shalwar kameez with a bit of makeup and her hair in loose curls.
She sat down beside maa and than Maa gave her some money and a bag
"Thank you so much"she said hugging her and went upstairs.
"Ama told her that she have to dress up like Hania and your mom so she can get her Eid gift and Ayesha had already brought a dress for her as it's her first eid"dad explained and I nodded.
"Aur meri Eidi"i said sitting beside maa.
"Ly tujhe itni pyaari biwi mil gai or kya chahiye tuje ab"she said pinching my ear.
Allah these ladies and their habit of pinching.
We spent the rest of day as Rose recieved eid gifts from everyone she said she felt a bit bad as she did not brought gift for anyone but I told her its okay as mostly older gives gifts to younger one's.

Well it was not complete but anyway I dicided to just post it 
As I dont think I can update anytime soon I am just depressed it's been 8 months and I cant learn spanish I am failing I dont pray often and I am just sad all the time