chapter 4

Rose pov:

I looked at her for a few minutes shocked before I put a smile on my face and hug her.
And said
"I am so happy for you"i looked at her and pat her arm.
"I am sure dad will be fine with it as Aryan is a great guy"i said to her..
"I am really scared and nervous"she said while playing with her fingers I put a hand on her hands and squeeze them before saying.
"Don't be nervous everything will be fine".
"Okay as you already know what happened yesterday night so I need your help"i finally said for which i came here in her room.
"Oh yeah and how do you need my help"she
"My room is locked from inside so I need your help"i mumbled.
She looked at me with narrowed eyes but nodded her head.
"We have spare keys in the store room for every room"she said and I hugged her and went with her to find the keys...

We found the keys and I went into my room while Ria went back to hers.
I closed the door behind me and lock it quickly and broke down.
Sobs left my mouth as my body shook I slide down and sat with my back against the door.
My heart was hurting it felt like someone had stab me.
For years i thought i had a chance to be with him but today my bubble was broken it was shattered with my heart and I had to bear it.
I let the tears fall there was no reason to hold them back.
After about an hour I got up and slowly went up to my bed and laid down on my stomach.
I felt hollow I don't even know why does it hurt so much when there was nothing going on between us ever.
I just stared at the wall the crying has tired me and I felt nothing but I hiccup and closed my eyes.
My head has started to hurt and I felt too tired to stay awake anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up after about two hours.
I rubbed my eyes and got up my eyes were sore from all the crying.
I went into the bathroom and sat in the shower for a while as water fell down on me my muscles were sore and I felt so tired but eventually u got up and wash my body and hair.
I sat on the bed in just my towel as I was thinking a way to get over all of this I can't let it effect me because I can't let anyone know as i don't wants to come between Ria and him.
I dried my hair and comb them slowly while putting some oil in them.
I dressed in a a pair of white tights and short frock...

I went outside and when I step on the road I saw Mrs. Fateh stepping out of the car i looked at her and smile she noticed me too and waved at me.i walk over to her and hug her and ask about hania and she told me that she was inside.
I said hello to mr. Fateh and decided to go my way.
"Are you not coming in"? Aunt ayesha asked.
I looked at her and than gazed at her house.
The house which hold so many memories so many happy and sad memories the very same house where I went everyday just to see him.
He must be inside.
I shook my head before saying.
"No actually I am going for a walk I will see you later hopefully".
With that I turned around.
I walked slowly down the street thinking about everything.
All my desires were put on flame and I was forced to see it by fate.
All these were fates conspiracies. That
Ria is with Aryan and they both like each other.
I felt like breathing was a hard work.
I felt too depressed it should not have this hard.
My heart was still hurting but there were no more tears atleast but heart was like empty.
I felt the pain yet I could not feel it does it even makes sense.
I felt like laughing at my self.
But it something burns inside me when I think about him.
Maybe because he is my childhood love that remained my teenage crush too and now he was someone else's.
I have to do something to forget him or atleast to accept that he can never be mine never.
I could not ruin Ria's life for something which was not even real I liked him so what i had to keep my faith firm.
God has the power to grow his love in my heart than he will cease it.
I kept on walking and thinking a way to calm my heart and get over this stupid pain.
No I have to do it if not for anyone else than for myself.
I kept on walking until I reached the lake.
I realized I felt tired my legs were hurting from walking.
With that I sat down on the bench and began to watch the water.
Some one had said the right thing no one hurt us as much as we hurt ourself.
Because right now I was feeling it.
I was not hurting because of him i was hurting because of my expectations.
My train of thoughts were interrupted by a lady.
She sat down on the bench beside me.
I looked at her and she had a scarf wrapped around her head.
And her dressing sense could tell she was a muslim.
She smiled at me before saying.
"Aslam o Alaikum"
"Walaikum aslam"i replied.
She beemed at my reply and than started to read the book in her hand.
I looked at her for sometime.
She was smiling and reading the book her happy and beaming expression grew mu curiosity and I asked.
"Are you reading a novel"i asked.
She looked at me with furrow eyebrows.
"No it's not a novel"she said.
"Oh but It must be a good book as you can't seem to stop smiling"i said
"Yes it is a psychological book actually"she said showing me the cover.
"Oh you are a psychiatrist"i asked.
She nodded her head.
"Well from what are you here"she said.
I just stare at her but slowly nodded.
"I don't know I just came here to think about"i said looking at her and looking into her eyes gave me the courage to continue.
"I am at the stage where I dont know what to do its like I have lost my hope, my goals, my dreams,my destination"i told her shrugging.
"Well you lost hope in everything"she asked again.
"You can say that"i replied motionlessly.
"There is no dream or goal left which you ever thought or wish to accomplish"she asked.
"I-"i started but she cut me off.
"No don't answer just like that think about it for 15 minutes think about you ever wished to accomplish"she said
"Now close your eyes and wonder what you ever wish to gain"she said and I followed her order.
I thought and thought but could not think of anything.
"List down the wishes or goals you ever wanted to accomplish"she mumbled slowly.
I did as told and than after some things I got there the thing I thought to do for a long time.
"I found it" I said to her and she smiled.
"Don't tell me about it just focus on it now make it as your goal and forget about everything else"she said getting up.
"Well now I gotta go as my husband will be home now but I hope I helped you gain your goal back"she said and I looked at her with a smile and got up .
I have got a goal and i will focus on it now.
.
.
.
.
.

After 6 months..

I have Graduated my high school and I was now 18 years old. So much has changed in these 6 months I was no more that weak and silly girl.
I had applied in few universities which have not replied yet.
And most importantly I was a new muslim now I was learning everyday about it.
Oh and most importantly my heart had gotten over him.
I was actually  happy for Ria and him.
Well today is their wedding.
And I was happy for them they loved each other anyone could say they like each other by just looking at them.
Aryan made sure arrangements were just like Ria wanted them to be and he did everything for her a girl dream about.
They were a perfect couple.
As I was getting ready for the ceremony I did my last touch ups in the bathroom of this hall and went towards the bridal room to check on Ria.
Everything was so perfect the decorations the colors everythin excites me and hurriedly looked at my self in a mirror in the lobby and smiled at how amazing I looked in this dress.

I wore this beautiful dress hania and I bought from an online shop just different in colour.
I step in and the room was empty I furrowed my eyebrows and walk in and saw a letter on the table and all the colour drain my face.
Ria had run away..