Chapter 29

Aryan:

I was packing again but this time my happiness had no boundaries I could not help the smile that was over my face  I packed my things and went to help  ma pack their things as well.
I entered their room and she smiled at me.
"Come here and fold these clothes"she said and I went over to her and started folding the clothes.
"Did you tell her"she asked and I shook my head..
"I wants to surprise her"i said putting the  clothes in bag.
We have to leave in an hour and I felt like time was stuck I could not wait to get to her I have missed her so much her silly nature her cute pouts and her smile her touch, the faint smell of her strawberry shampoo.

Aryan left Pakistan and went back to America with his grandparents and while he talked to Rose he did not let her know about it he told her that he was busy she was a little sad  but he did was grinning ear to ear thinking about her.

They landed their by night so he first went to his parent's house to leave his grandparents their and stayed the night.

He could not wait for the night to end
He stayed their till halfday because his mother insisted but when she saw how eager he was to go back to Rose she let him and than he left for Newyork as he was on the way he called Sozaine to know where was she.
She told him she was at university.
When he reached home it was near 3 and he knew she will be home any second now.
He had brought her favourite Roses and Chocoltes too as he knew loved them
He waited for a while but she did not came and he began to worry he dialled Rose's number and  she picked up after a few rings but he only heard Rose's scream and than it was disconnected  he dialled her number again as he began to panic after hearing her scream it went to voicemail he dialled sozaine's number and  she picked up and he asked her immediately
"Where the hell is Rose is she okay"

"I dont know we were on the way home when she wanted Starbucks and when she stepped out a car stopped beside her and a man pulled her inside and drove away"she said and in that moment Aryan felt like world has crashed upon him his mind was spinning his brain could not register the words  someone took Rose she was kidnapped
"Aryan"he heard a voice yelling
"I have informed 911 and told them the number of car and colour I am trying to follow them police is also following"she said and a hope erupted in him and instantly  he took the car keys and made his way outside.
"Where are you and in which direction are you going"he asked her and she told him street and he headed out.
Aryan raced his car towards where he knew he might find them
Aryan was overspeeding but at the moment but than he saw police cars heading towards Williamsburg bridge where the road headed he followed them and when they reach the bridge road was blocked from otherside by police and a car crash had happened on the bridge.
He parked the car and went towards them  when he saw Sozine  standing there and than  he saw the car had collided brutally but true fear was when he saw a girl on the ground bleeding but she was not making any movements he ran  over but was stopped by police  he screamed at them to let go when they held him from going over to the girl on road deep down he knew who she was but his heart and brain denied to believe Sozaine told police something and they let him go ambulance had already arrived he ran over to the girl whose head was still covered by her scarf but  was red from blood he turned her as her face was downwards and he forget to breath it was indeed Rose   now his brain and heart could not deny the fact that his Rose was laying there drenched in her own blood.
The paramedic checked her as  they shifted her on gurney and  he followed them as they took her to the ambulance
"Sir you cant come in"they said but he shook his head.
"I am her husband and I am a  doctor too"he said his voice thick and strained as he tried hard to not panic.
He sat beside her looking at the wound on her head and cleaned it a bit  with trembling hands for the first time in his career he could not understand what to do his brain was not functioning properly he was scared of the blood he had been part of many surgeries he had seen blood and many severe patients of accident but today he was scared because it was not just a patient for whom he had sympathy but it was his own Rose for whom he had returned from Pakistan fir whom he prayed everyday the girl he had started to develop feelings for and it was due to the fear too  that what if he lost her  he told the paramedics to take them to bullevue Hospital.

He ran along the stretcher holding her hand in his as they took her to the emergency room the doctors knew him and let him in but he had no courage to see them treating her.

Aryan

I slide down the wall outside emergency room the door was close.
I could not believe the girl on the bed doctors were treating was Rose.
How is this possible she was absolutely fine when i called her this morning..
I buried my face in my knees tears ran down my cheeks  when I remembered her face which was covered in blood i never liked it when I cried in public because it shows you as a weak person but today I did not care all I care about was the girl inside that emergency room.
I felt like she will come from around the corner safe and sound like alway
I sat there with my head on knees when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw Ria
"What happened "she asked and I could not speak the lump in my throat would not let me.
And I thanked Allah when I saw Sozaine I pointed towards her and she frowned going to her.
After a few minutes I heard her crying as she ran towards the other door of emergency room which was only for doctors.
I sat there staring at the wall infront of me.
I never thought the day will turned out to be like this I wanted to cry and scream but I did nothing.
She once saved me from the misery but I failed to save her from the cruelty of this world.
I failed her I failed myself I failed as a husband, as a guardian,as a friend and as her protector.
I heard a girl around 5 talking loudly and I looked to see her  walking the girl had a kitkat shake in her hand and I felt my vision blurring when I remembered how Rose loved this shake she was crazy for it.
I could still see her walking in this hallway talking and stomping.
I felt my heart broke when I saw the girl had a pink bandage on her hand.
My silly girl loved it but she did not knew she will need so many bandages one day.
My silly girl did not deserve this she is so pure and innocent why did cruel things had to happen to her.

Here you go I had not edited it even a bit but here you go hope you likes it do let me know how was it...