chapter 39

Aryan's POV

I was waiting in the hospital for her as she said her friends can drop her here because she does not wants to go home it will bore her I am a little worried about her as Its her first  day fasting and I called her twice to ask how she is feeling and texted her too she said she is totally fine.
The door burst open and in walk my devil she threw her bag at the bed before lossening her scarf before throwing herself on me.
"I am tired and  I wanna sleep but I don't wanna go home alone"she whined wrapping her arms around my neck laying her head on my chest.
I sighed kissing her head.
"I still have Two hours after the break so total about two and a half I can drop you off at home if you want lilly will be there"I told her but she shook her head and laid there closing her eyes I began to tap her back softly while rocking her  just enjoying the silence in room.
After sometime I felt her breath even out and I realized she has fallen asleep I could not help but chuckle at her cuteness
I slowly adjusted her in my arms and got up to lay her on the bed I lay her down and took off her sandals before covering her with my coat I pulled the curtain so that when patients come in they can't see her.
I got back to work and did not even realize when it was already past 6 and Rise walked over to me rubbing her eyes.
"It's past 6"she grumbled
"I am going to change and than we can just go home"I told her getting up and
.
.
.

Lily left after making the dinner and I was getting the table ready as it was just about 5 minutes left in iftaar.
Rose sat down and prayed silently.
After I was done putting everything on table I sat down and lift my hands up to pray.
"O my Allah, forgive me for the sake of your rahmat (mercy) which encompasses the whole universe and forgive  my sins indeed you are the most merciful and the most forgiving oh my Allah forgive my sins I did intentionally or unintentionally and accept my fast I did for you indeed you are the one to reward for this and Oh my Allah help those who are in problems and those who needs it (Ameen)"
I prayed and when I opened my eyes I saw her looking at me
"How much time"she asked quitely and I smiled looking at my phone when her phone beeped and it was a notification of iftaar time from an app
"You can eat now but you gotta pray before"I told her and she instantly closed her eyes and recite the Dua of iftaar
"Oh Allah! I fasted for You and I believe in You, and I put my trust in You, and I break my fast with Your sustenance" Ameen)
before opening them again and taking a date and eat it I followed her
After I ate a bit I got up to pray maggrub prayed as she was still eating
"Hurry up"I told her...

After Isha prayer I told her to come to study with her notes so I can help her with her assignments.
"I am tired " she whined in the middle of her assignment I looked at her sternly and she pouted in return throwing the pen on papers before moving to sit by my side
"We can do it in the morning after Fajar prayer"she suggested making her bigger and a pout in order to make me give in.
"No we are doing it now "I said ignoring her cute face.
She stared at me angrily folding her arms but I did not budge and just pointed at the books.
"Rose"I said sternly and she instantly got up and I did not expected her next move to be this she pushed my arms aside and laid down in my lap laying her head in the crook of my neck.
"Do whatever you can"she mumbled softly before closing her eyes and cuddling closer into me.
I just looked at her trying to understand what happened she within a second was just laying comfortably on me as if I was never scolding her a few minutes ago....
I sighed deeply
"Rose please your study is really important for me My love if you dont study than you are ruining your future what will you do if you do not got a degree"I asked her softly kissing her head.
With her I know anger never works if I wants her to do something love is only way being gentle and loving is the only way to deal her or else she just never listens.
"My future plans don't really Demand a degree"she said looking up at me innocently and I raised my eyebrow at her.
"And what's your future plans that does not demand a degree" I asked
"I will be a housewife"she said causally as if it's not a big deal I stared in her eyes for a few moments.
"Like hell I will  let you be one"I told her and she gasped
"Why you wants me to go out and do a job and be tired don't you wants me to live a happy life"she said sadly and I felt myself trapped between wanting her to be successful in life and wanting her to do as she wants.
"But rose Don't you wants to be something in your life like he successful have a career"I asked her and she giggled softly.
"Nah I wants a glucose Guardian"she giggled softly before looking at me innocently and seriously.
"Will be one for me"she asked
"Glucose Guardian"??? I asked her as I did not really understood the term.
"Yeah you know an ethical synonym for a sugar daddy"she laughed hiding her face in my chest...
It took me a second to understand what she said and I shook my head at her
"You seriously have become really Naughty haven't you"I asked her and she just shook her head
"Let's go to bed I am really tired pleeeeeeeeease please please pleeeeeasee"she dragged the please and I could not help but nod and stood up with her in my arms
"You never listens to me do you"I told her walking out of the study room
"I do sometimes"she said looking at me and I could tell she really is tired she can hardly keep her eyes open.
I laid her down on her side and laid down on my side but what's the point of laying her on her side when the very next moment she was on me hugging me like a cola bear and snoring softly.
I am very jealous of her sometimes as she sleeps the very next moment she lays down but for me I sometimes lay for hours and sleep just never comes.
I kissed her cheeks and pulled her closer by wrapping my arm around her
"You really are the best thing ever happened to me no doubt Allah always choose best for us"I said looking at her cute sleeping face.
Looking at her right now you can never tell that she can actually make you do whatever she wants just by making a cute pout and big eyes.
I smiled closing my eyes.

Well I moved here I have settled down but the language barrier is a huge problem as I work in a market I speak just a bit  but that's not the problem the problem is I make so many mistakes and my boss is not at all happy with me I don't know what to do to make him happy .

I also have a strange feeling about someone these days there is a boy I don't like him he is not my type and I know we can never be a good match but I don't know what is this I don't have any feelings for him but I don't like it when he gives his too much  attention to someone I like talking to him but I don't understand what is happening it's confusing and frustrating as hell....

I can't believe this I was doing excercise with my father's girlfriend and she was doing an excercise for hip dip fillers and she told me you don't need it and lifted my shirt and said you have a nice bum I was so embarrassed 😂😂😂 I felt like laughing and crying at the same time.
Okay at least this natural bum and breast are a compliment