chapter 40

ARYAN:

I brought her closer to me as she snuggled her face into my neck.
I have been checking some reports in study room when She came in and just hugged me before sitting down in my lap and snuggled into me. She did not said a single word just kept looking at the laptop screen while I worked.
She is sad because we could not go home in Far Rockaway for eid.
Tomorrow is Eid and I could not get a day off so I told her to go so she can celebrate with them but she refused to go alone.
"I did not even get my mehndi"she said looking at me sadly.
"I told you to go mom would have get you anything you wanted Mehndi food anything"i told her but she huffed and brought her small blanket closer to her.
"I did not wanted to spend my First eid without you"she said sitting up a bit.
"But my love I have to go to the job and it's fine for me but its special for you because it's your first time"i tried to explain her and she nodded
"That's why I wanna be with you on this eid"she said getting up
"I wanna sleep come on you can finish it tomorrow"she said grabbing my hands and pulling me to get up I laughed pulling her down .
"Not everyone is like you to complete the work at last moment so just a few minutes I am almost done"i said and she huffed sitting down..
I completed my work and looked at her to see her asleep already.
I looked at her sleeping form as she breathed slowly..
She is such a ball of energy she can be so active sometimes that I feel like I am some old Man.
She looks so innocent when sleeping.
I held her tighter and got up to go in to the bedroom.
I laid her down and she instantly turned to my side.
I smiled going into the bathroom to get ready for bed .
.
.
.

Rose pov:

I spent the whole day watching TV doing my pending assignment s which Aryan said he will check tonight  and calling Hanía to check on them how they were all doing.
I loved how they spent the Eid so happily while I sat here alone in house tomorrow we are going so I am a bit excited i have brought gifts for everyone. I am feeling so bored and i just wish Aryan would come home early today even though it's about 3 in afternoon just a few hours are left he will be home.
Sometimes I wonder is it even healthy to get this much attach to someone.
Because I don't think I can even last a day without him.i am addicted to him he is like a drug i just can't get enough.
Maybe what Ria said was true that he had me wrapped around his finger but than why does i feel like it's the other way around.
If I am comfortable with him and wants to make h happy and wants to do what he likes it's all because he is doing all these things for me so I just feels like I should also put some effort in our relationship.
I am totally depending upon him right now he is the one who pays my fees,buys me food clothes and even pays the household bills.
A few days ago when Dephne asked me if I was going to do a job and i told her no as right now I am only suppose  to focus on my studies and  she joked about Aryan being my Sugar daddy.i smiled at the thought but a gasp left my lips when I felt a kiss on my temple and i turned around instantly only to come face to face with my one and only Mr handsome.
"You sacred me"i said as i was not expecting him to be home.
He smiled and ruffled my hair making his way to bedroom.
I smiled to myself and began to watch the show again.
After sometime he came back and asked told Lilly to take a day off and began to work in kitchen and i got up and went into kitchen.
"Why are you cooking"i asked when I saw him chopping  onions.
"Because it's Eid day so I thought I should make something Desi and Lilly can't cook Pakistani food so I took the matter in my hands"he said looking at me and i excitedly took an apron as well.
"I will help"i said and he smiled and nodded.
I looked at him shocked i seriously thought he will again say no but he did not and i hugged him excitedly he put down the knife wrapping his arm around me and laughing at my action.
"My silly swan"he said kissing my forehead.
"I thought you would again say no I can't help in kitchen"i said and he slide his hands down my body and picked me up.
"No my silly swan I only told you no before because I don't want you to feel like it's your duty but as it's Eid day and we are cooking for fun so of course I would not say no"he said sitting me down on counter.
"Here why don't you peel this Garlic"he said handing me a garlic and knife
"But be careful don't hurt yourself"he said and i nodded my head instantly.
He pressed a kiss to my lips and began to cut the onions again.
I did my best to peel the garlic and finally it was done when I was done with it and i saw arayn has already cut all the other things and washed the chicken.
He took garlic from me before putting it in chopper with others things.
"What are we cooking"i asked.
"Well chicken karahi is what I can make mostly so that's what I am gonna make and yeah in dessert i am thinking about seviyan"he said moving the spoon and i must say he looked super hot doing this
"Seviyan hmm I have not tried them before"i said as i have heard the name but I have not eaten yet.
"Rose you have mom makes them alot they are like spaghetti in shape but are made in milk with sugar and dry fruits"he said rasing an eyebrow and i gasp remembering what he is talking about .
"Oh yes thats their name in Urdu it's vermicelli pudding Aryan"i said rolling my eyes I thought that was some new dish that i have not tried of course mom makes it alot.
"Oh yeah I forget it has an English name too"he said
After an hour of me just sitting on counter and doing little bit work and Aryan actually cooking our lunch or dinner i don't know it's 5 o clock and it's done.
"We put the bowl to cool down and than put it in fridge to make it cold"Aryan said putting vermicelli in a bowl.
We put everything on table and sit down to finally eat.
We prayed before eating and i ate more than I could handle as it was so good.
And now my belly hurts.
I took the plates to kitchen and washed them as i told Aryan i needed to do some walking so my stomach can digest my food.
I kept on walking around the house and after sometime i felt slightly better when I sat down beside him putting my head on his shoulder.
I sometimes feel like I am a bit too clingy as always wanting to hold his hand sit with him and keep his attention on me.
"Aryan"i said putting my hand on his face to make him look at me.
He raised an eyebrow  in response
"Am I being clingy"i said and he furrowed his eyebrows at me and than dragged me in his lap kissing me softly before speaking
"I don't know about you but I do know that you my little Mrs. Is always on my mind and i can't go on more than an hour without texting you or calling you so I guess it's the other way around no?"he said holding me in his arms and i smiled pressing my face on his chest and wrapping my arms around him.
"Even if I am you have to learn to deal with it"i mumbled And i hear him chuckle.
"I would not mind that"he whispered nuzzling his head in my hairs.
He began to tap my back lightly and i put my head on his shoulder finding it most peaceful moment just me and him in our own home.
He kept on lightly tapping  my back making me close my eyes.

Yes it's done that's all for today i don't have ideas as what to write just my random thoughts and i write them and do vote and comment bye bye hope to get some ideas soon and write them down...