chapter 28

Aryan

I came back here to take care of my grandparents as my grandfather was sick and someone needed to be here with me but coming here added more to my worries Rose was there and her sniffles and tears just made it harder harder to stay here dad also talked to me stating we could shift them to Far rockaway but they were not willing to leave the house they had spent their lives in they wanted their last days here too.

I sat beside Ma as she had made Sawaiyan for me specially and I tried to eat it but the way Rose abruptly cut the phone call talking to me about my relatives was not settling good with me I tried calling her again but she did not pick up I left her a few messages on whatsapp but she did not even read.
I called Lilly and she said Rose is in living room watching TV and I relaxed a bit.
I am glad she has not received any card but it scared me too because he might be planning something big.
My precious one could be in danger I sighed putting the bowl on table.
"Ma let them cool a little than I will eat"i said and she softly caressed my cheek.
"My son you are always worried and stressed, what's wrong dont you like it here, if not you can go back we will be fine"she said and I shook my head
"I am fine it's just I left Rose alone so that's why"i said smiling softly but I really felt like just running back to her.
I did little bit work around the house and than I had to go out with a few cousins for lunch and I told the house help to take care of them and if they need me just call me.

As Aryan left for lunch his grandparents shared their thoughts with each other 
"Have you seen my child's face he is not happy here"his ma told his papa sadly as she remembered his sad face.
"I know now I regret not going to America atleast he would have been happy"he stated and she nodded
"Its not too late we can talk to Fateh dont make my child suffer"she said trying to convince him and he looked at her
"I wish I could spent my last days here too it's the same house you came to after marriage where we had our children our happy sad all memories are here"he whispered looking around the hall
"Our memories are with us with our children not with these walls but with our hearts listen to me Murat and let's go there let our children be happy he is not happy here he loves us and he left his wife there for is dont let that girl suffer too"she said tearing up and he sighed before speaking
"Okay I will talk to Fateh tonight"he said..

Later that night when Aryan was busy making sure the cook made the dinner right his grandfather talked to his father about the talk they had at afternoon and Aryan's father was more than happy when he heard that as he have heard about how Rose was reacting from Hania and he was worried too.
He asked them when they wanted to leave and they said whenever he could manage and he decided to book them a flight after three days

He called Aryan and told him everything and Aryan felt was more than happy he felt like he would end up crying he had missed her too much in the past week he could not wait for these three days to he over and a devilish plan came to his mind at the same time...