chapter 10

Rose POV:

I was standing outside my house looking at it with tears in my eyes today I had to leave with Aryan it is what I wants but I can't help the tears that wants to flow down my cheeks.
Leaving dad and twins is the most difficult thing for me.
I hug jaxon to me tightly in my arms while pressing kisses to his cheeks, forehead,nose and hairs.
"I will miss you"he mumbled in my neck while wrapping his small arms around my neck and I wipe my eyes with one hand.
"I will miss you too baby"i sniffled.
Dad took him from my arms and I hug harper to me whose eyes were already red.
She hugged me back equally tight.
"I don't wants you to go"she mumbled and leaving was becoming more painful for me.
I pulled away going towards dad he looked at me with a smile but his eyes had moisture in them I wrapped my arms around him and he engulfed me in his.
"I will miss you"i mumbled.
"I will miss you more"he said and wiped his eyes.
Aryan came to say bye to My family when I was hugging dad
"Take care of her she means the world to me"dad said to him and he nodded.
"Dont worry Mr. Davis I will take care of her I will never let any harm come to her"he replied
"You better"dad said and he smiled nodding his head.
"Shall we"he asked me and I pulled  away..
I finally forbid bye to everyone and sat down in the passenger seat of the car.

.
.
I was looking out of the window sniffling every now and than this was much more tough than I had thought it to be
"Don't you get emotional when you have to leave"i asked him wiping my nose with tissues as he was silently driving without uttering a single word in the past hour.
"Its not my first time I was 17 when I moved to New York I am 25 now so I am used to it "he said softly looking at me with sympathy.
"You will get use to it after sometime"he added a few seconds later.
"How can you get used to it"i asked him taking another tissue I have used so many tissues that there was a pile of tissues in my foot.
"Calm down why are you crying look at me I am also leaving"he said and i looked at him bewildered.
"You just said you are used to it because it's been so many years and it's my first time leaving my house like this how could you say this"i yelled at him crying even more but when I took another tissue I realized it was last one and now the box was empty.
I looked at the box and scowl before looking at him.
"I_"he started but I cut him off.
"Don't I don't wants to hear anything from you right now"i said folding my arms over my chest and maying my head backward.
.
.
I did not realized when I had fallen asleep but I jolted awake when I felt myself being pushed to the front and open my eyes to see that a cat was infront of our car due to which I think Aryan had to hit the brakes abruptly.
As I looked at the cat rubbing my eyes i saw a woman coming towards it she picked up the cat and got to the side sending an apologetic smile.
I yawn and unstrap my heels before pulling my feet up the seat.
I undid my ponytail and let my hairs flow freely combing them with my fingers,I looked around at the tall buildings and cars in wonder where are we.
"Where are we"i asked
"We are almost there I was going to wake you after reaching the apartment"he said before putting a paper bag in my lap.
I looked at it and than at him.
"What is this"i asked.
"It's kitkat shake and a sandwich"he said handing me a straw.
"Thank u"i mumbled before ripping open the straw foil and taking out my shake and putting the straw in it and taking sip I moan at the yummy taste and he looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"I am sorry for earlier"i said drinking the shake.
"It's okay"he said looking ahead with a sad smile.
"You see that building over there"he said pointing to a tall building at a small distance ahead and I nodded.
"Well that's where our apartment is"he said and I looked at him wide eyed.
Just the attire of building was telling me that the apartment will be much more beautiful than I had thought it to be.
He parked the car in the parking area but I was still in daze I had thought we will live somewhere an ordinary place.
I stepped out of the car and looked at the entrance of the building.
"Are you gonna just stare or coming in"aryan said walking infront of me with his bag in his hand.
I hurriedly followed him inside and we walk into the lobby that led to an elevator.
.
.
.
Aryan opened the door with the key and held the door opened.
"Ladies first "he said with a bow and a giggle escape my lips.
I walk in was awe struck at the beauty it was so captivating the cream coloured furniture and grey walls and curtains things were organized so beautifully it was decorated perfectly for a couple.
"Come on I will show you your room"he said leading me in and led me to a wooden door.
He opened it and like before I entered first.
"Well this is going to be your room from now on so you can do whatever you want with it"he said as he walked to a door and opened it.
"Its the bathroom and sorry to say but this room does not have a walk in closet"he said showing me outside as he gave me a tour around the house I realized that this house was actually quite big for two persons as it had one master bedroom and two ordinary bedroom and a guest bedroom.
"This is so damn pretty"i said sitting down on the couch in living room.
"Thank u"he mumbled.
"My bags are still in the car I will get them"i said standing up.
"I will get them"he said going towards the door.
"I will also go with you"i sad going behind him.
"If you wish"i heard him say as we made our way out.
.
.
.
We were having dinner which he had prepared  because  I was too tired to pay attention to what he was saying.
"I am seriously so tired I don't even understand a single word you are saying"i said twirling my fork...
He looked at me with a strange emotion which I could not understand what it was but he abruptly put his fork and knife down before putting his hands on table and leaned forward staring deep in my eyes which kinda scared me as his eyes were now a dark shade.
"I have been talking for 10 minutes and you are saying you did not listen what I was saying"he growled and I scrunched back looking scared.
"Am sorry"i stuttered before getting up and running to my room I closed the door behind me and locked it instantly.
I crawl into bed and laid down on my stomach with my arms under my face.
First day and he had already scared me...
Who knows what will he do next.