chapter 18

Aryan

I was busy checking patients and Rose was silently sitting on bed busy on her phone..
After an hour I was done with today's patients there were no more patients  but still I have an hour so while preparing  a list of today's patients and their information i  glanced at Rose and she had fallen asleep.
I relaxed back in my chair and examine her for a while as she was in a very uncomfortable position her legs dangling off the bed and she had  laid her head on her arm, i got up and walk over to her to shift her on the bed
she stirred a bit when I lifted her but stayed asleep I laid her down comfortably before taking off her  shoes and  loosening her scarf a bit.
I brushed strands of hair from her face that had fallen out of place  when I saw her mascara smeared a little around her eyes and breaty left my mouth thinking about how she could have been hurt.
Patients like Andrew can sometimes be very violent but we  can't blame them...it's not something they can control.
But she had really scared me when I came to knew what had happened today.
I was worried I will find her crying but fortunately she was munching on snacks calmly when I came here..
I could not help the grin that appeared on my face when I remembered how she was angry when Dr.Evan called her cute and young.
But what Dr.Evan did not knew was she does not looks younger than her age she is actually just 18.
She thinks of herself mature but what she does not know is that she is not even as smart as an 18 year old should be but her childish nature only makes me wants to protect her from every evil of this world.

I got back to work as I had to examine a few reports before the end of today.

.
.
.
.
I went to   change my clothes and Rose was still asleep.
But when I came back she was rubbing her eyes.
Her gaze fell on me as the voice of door opening must have gotten her attention.
"How much more time"she asked stepping down from the bed
"I was about to wake you because my shift is over we can go home now"i said and she put on her shoes and stood up adjusting her  clothes her eyes were still drowsy.
"Can I wash my face"she asked taking her bag from under the desk.
"Ofcourse bathroom is back there"i said pointing to the bathroom door on back.
She nodded going in.
She came back 5 minutes later looking fresh now.
"Let's go"she said opening the door and I took her bag from desk which I think she had forgotten about, and followed her out.
She was at the end of corridor
I hurriedly walked over to her and she looked at me angrily and I frown.
"Hurry up I was waiting here"she said stomping her foot and I chuckled at her silly nature.
"Someone forgot their bag so I voluntarily decided to get it for then"i said with a grin and her cheeks reddened Oh so cutely and I pinched them before she took her bag from me and wrapping her hands around my arm as we made our way to home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was sunday and I got up late only to find Rose is not home.
I was worried where could she go but Lilly said one of her friend came and they went somewhere.
She was not friend with anyone atleast I dont remember any of her friends with whom she could go out.
I waited for her for more than an hour and it was noon lilly said she left around 11 and on top of that she was not picking up her phone it really started to worry me.
This girl was making me go nuts.
Every day a new problem she likes to keep me on  foot.
She has me worried about her everyday   one way or other ..
She was really going to get it from me what the hell is this behaviour could not she call me atleast to inform me.
My phone rang and I instantly picked it and thank Allah she called but my anger grew.
"Where the hell are you?"I yelled
"I am so sorry but one of my friend came this morning and I had to come with her you were sleeping so I did not wanted to disturb you"she said her voice sounding a little scared.
"Rose where are you"i said emphasizing each word.
"I am at a restaurant right now I will be back after eating"she said
"Which restaurent"i asked trying not to yell.
"Pink berry"she said and I frown
"Where is it"i asked
"Aryan I said I will be back in just an hour"she argued
"Rose"i gritted.
"Infacr just send me the location"i said taking my car keys and going out.