chapter 37

Aryan:

I had a day off while rose has to go to university and she behaved so childish about going because I had a day off.
She literally threw a tantrum I was appalled that she could behave so naive and childish about going to university I thought only kids do that about going to school but my Wifey here proved me wrong today.
I am currently watching some random show on Television while working on a project from company here I am working as a doctor because that's what I wanted to be in life and also handling my dad's business because he wants me to do it.
And yet my darling Wife who only have one task to do and that is to study and she acts like I asked her to move mount everest.
I wanna work in kitchen I wanna do that I wanna do this she wants to do all the things but study I literally have to drag her to bed to finish her assignments and I even have to check them because she sometimes made them so terrible that I feel like banging my head against the wall.
A few days ago she had a quiz I had spent two hours helping her prepare it and next day she said she does not wants to talk about it.
In first semester she was ambicious and energetic and excited but now all that excitement has flew out the window and now I just have to acold her every now and than to study.
And yeah speaking of the devil it's already 2 pm she must be about to be free.
.
.
.

I parked the car and I could already see her waiting by the gate she also saw me as she said bye to her friends and started to walk towards me.
She opened the back door putting her books and bag on the backseat before sitting in passenger seat closing the door angrily
"Aslam o Alaikum so you enjoyed your alone time"she said looking out the window and a smile broke in my lips.
"Yeah very much it felt so good to have some me time after such a long time the house was so quite and peaceful"I teased her and she turned to me instantly with a glare and punched my arm.
I laughed loudly as she kept on pinching me.

"I hate you I hate you"she said angrily
"Aww don't be silly I am driving you wanna get into an accident"I said holding her both hands with one hand she tried to free them but when she saw its not working she turned away.

"I don't like you"she huffed looking out again but I held her hand in mine looking at her every now and than.
"No problem I don't like you either"I smirked.
After a few minutes i realized she is not actually making any sound I looked at her and she just stared out.
.
.
.

We got in elevator and she was just silently standing beside me.
I nudged her arm but she just ignored me.
The lift stopped and two man came in and stood beside her I snaked my arm around her waist and pull her near me.
She did not protested and stood closer to me without objecting.
Finally our floor came and we walked out when we got in the house she rushed in our room slamming the door behind her.
I seriously don't understand what's wrong with her anyhow I went behind her and I saw her sitting by window looking out.
I approached her and pull her up and sat the chair before pulling her on my lap.
"What's wrong with my beautiful flower today"I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.
She looked at me and rolled her eyes before trying to get up but I held onto her tightly
"Princess that's not the right thing just tell me what wrong I might be able to help"I tried again to ask her but all she did was just try to get out of my hold.
"Rose"I said sternly and what she did next was not what I was expecting.
"Would you fucking stop and let me go I am not in the mood to talk"she yelled and thrashed in my hold to get free I was shocked at her behaviour so I just let lose and she got up and left the room I watched sadly as she went out the  out of room angrily.
I just don't understand I thought it was just one of her childish act but I did not expected her to be this angry and moody.
I sat there watching the door she had slammed and tried to think of what could have happened to upset her this much
But nothing was making sense to me.
After sometime I went back to working on the project from company.

It was about to be dinner time and lilly had made pasta but I was not really hungry. I had just finished the project and mailed dad all the details I was still in the study room and rose is in our room she had not talk to me today and I did not bother her after the afternoon incident.
I was ready to head to bed as I had to go to work tomorrow I offered my Isha prayer and got ready for bed I saw her sitting on bed using her mobile but I did not said anything and just left the room I decided to give her some space and went into guest bedroom to sleep.
I felt really hurt that she did not even tried to talk to me or even say anything.
It was really unusual for her to behave like this I still can't understand what is going on with her.
After turning and tossing around for an hour I decided to just watch a movie as I could not sleep.
I turned on the television and decided to watch some random horror  movie halfway through the movie I heard the door creaked open and I jumped out of pure horror but I relaxed when I saw My moody girl peekinh inside when her eyes fell on me she opened the door fully and walked in closing it behind her.
She stood there looking at me while I stared at her blankly after a few seconds when she did not move not said anything I decided to speak.
"What now"
As I said the words and she just ran over to me and threw herself at me wrapping her arms around me before  burying her face in my neck and started to sob heavily.
I got so worried when she kept on sobbing loudly and mumbling how sorry she is.
I wrap my arm around her waist before pulling her away to look at her face.
"Shh calm down ok calm down"I said wiping her tears as she stared at me.
"No more tears"I said kissing her pink cheeks.
"I am really sorry"she again said and I nodded.
"I got it my love but what's wrong would you tell me or not if you are not ready to tell me no problem okay just relax"I said and fresh set of tears ran down her face.
"Rose love calm down you don't have to tell me anything if you don't wants to"I said wiping her tears.
"I-....I am .... S-...so disap-.pointed at myslef"she said crying loudly and I held her to me tapping her back lightly

"I failed in the quiz Aryan"she sobbed and i looked at her confused before realization dawned upon me.
Was she really this upset over the fact that she failed in a quiz.
"Oh my precious swan you scared me I thought something serious had happened"I said rubbing her back..
"Are not you disappointed that I failed"she mewled and I felt like laughing at her cute expressions.
"No my cute kitten I am not it happens sometimes maybe you should try harder for the next one"I said and she just looked at me tiredly.
"You are not mad"she asked and I shook my head
"I seriously thought something bad had happened or that you were upset because of something I did "I told her and she shook her head laying it on my shoulder.
"You should focus in your studies that's all I want from you"i told her before pressing a kiss to her head and she just nodded hiding her face in my shirt.
"I am sleepy and hungry"she mumbled softly and I laugh she can be such a baby sometimes.
"Well that can be solved did not you had dinner"I ask her and she shook her head
"You did not had either"she said and I nodded and got up pulling her up with me she wrapped her arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder.
"Are you a baby that I have to carry you to kitchen"I asked her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.
"Yes if you carrying me makes me a baby than yes I am baby"she said and I nodded .
"So my big baby sit here on counter while I heatup the pasta"I said and sat her on the counter.
Allah I can bear her like this but not in her moody ways I was really scared when I could not understand what was wrong with her.
We had dinner and went into our room.
She laid down beside me and snuggled into me.
"I love you"she mumbled just about to be asleep.
"I love you too my swan"I mumbled kissing her head she opened her eyes instantly and smiled at me before closing them and  hugging me tightly  I warp my arm around her pulling her closer to my chest burying my face in her hairs.
My precious swan

Tada hello everyone do comments and vote so I can know that you liked it.. I have moved to a new country and I can't speak the native language here so it's really being difficult here English already  is my 4th language now I have to learn another one....