chapter 31

Aryan

After a week in hospital today we are finally going home I signed the paper at counter before making my way to her room.
Mom and dad left second day as they could not leave Hashim and Hania alone at home with grand parents.
And Rose's father also left after two days so now we are again left alone even though I am kinda happy about it I had also taken back my resignation and thankfully I got my job back without any problem I started working three days ago and Rose had spent it walking between my office her room and cafeteria even though it was not yet good for her to walk so much but this girl listens to whom.
A blink of eye and she was out the door but the problem is she feels dizzy and headaches after walking more than 10 minutes sometimes even a round to cafeteria tires her out she does not admits it but I know it when she buries her face in my chest closing her eyes and laying in my lap I cant help it but sigh before wrapping my arms around her she does not listens to me but I still cant help her but adore her and lov-- I mean gets attach to her even more at her childish acts.
I opened the door to see her changed out of hospital gown and in jeans and a short frock her face light up when her eyes met mine and my heart swelled to see her happiness that was there just because of my mere presence.
"
"When can we leave"she asked trying to get up but I instantly walk over to her and pushing her down to sit.
"Right now my princess"i cooed pinching her cheek and she scowled rubbing her cheek.
She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and small pout looking so adorable that I could not help but kiss her pout away and she shyly looked down.
I lifted her up in my arms bridal style and she gasped causing me to chuckle.
"Let's go home"i said walking out of the door smiling at her.
"I can walk"she whispered shyly blushing.
"I know that what you are doing even though I strictly told you to rest since past few days"i said and she giggled looking at me sheepishly
"My medicines"she asked tilting her head a bit.
"I had already put everything in my car just you were left"i said kissing her nose playfully causing her to blush.
I walked out of the hospital and help her sit in and I shuddered when i remembered her accident Andrew was arrested at the spot as he was not Injured later in the police station i came to knew whole incident rose was not hurt during accident she had jumped out of the car in fear but she had jumped infront of another car and to avoid her the car took a sudden turn and collided with Andrew's car so basically Rose had hit her head during the fall while both the drivers were safe and sound.

"Aryan"she whispered holding on to my hand tightly and I looked at her and she looked pale and I realized it was first time she sat in car after her accident and sometimes it can scare the person and she was scared.
I kissed her head rubbing her arm gently
"You are okay my precious I am right here I will never let anything happen to you"i said as she kept her head buried in neck.
After a few seconds she pulled back and gave me a small smile to which i caressed her cheek before kissing her eyes.
I started the car while she rested her head against my arm as I drove.

We walk out of the lift as I had her medicines and a bag of her things from hospital in my hand while she was walking beside me happily.
"I missed you so much"she said holding onto my arm and looking up at me.
"I missed you too"i said wrapping an arm around her.
I opened the door to our apartment and when we walked in Ria and Lilly both stood up and looked at us Ria came to us and pulled Rose into a hug.
"I cooked all of your favourite and cleaned your room as well"she told her and I decided to go to my room.
As I made my way to my room she called out to me.
"Lilly cleaned your room as well and I moved all of Rose's stuff in her room I did not realize you both live in separate rooms"she said with a strange happiness in her voice but I ignored her and went into my room.

Rose:

I looked at Ria at what she said I knew why she sounded so happy cause she had come to know that there is no intimate relation between Aryan and I.
"You should not have move my stuff"i said and she smiled at me and I did not like her at this moment.
"Why not Rose he is back so I thought you would move back to your room"she said and I smiled politely at her
"I don't sleep in that room I used to have that room when we moved here it's no more of my use"i told her with a soft smile.
"I have to shower first than I will join you on table"i said walking into Aryan's room just to make it clear to her that he is mine and I will not let him go without a fight, I will fight for him as long as I can.
I walked into the room and saw him getting clothes from the closet.
"We need to talk"i said sitting down on the bed and I knew he heard me because he walked out of closet a few seconds later and sat beside me I smiled at him touching his hair softly as they were messy but he looked good like this.
"I wanted to ask you something"i said looking at my hands nervously I dont know how to ask him and what should i ask that i wants to move in here with him because I feels like Ria wants to get back with him and I dont wants that to happen.
It all sounds so stupid why would he think about it just than I felt a hand on my face and he turned my face to look at him rubbing my cheek with his thumb
"What's the matter you can tell me anything"he said looking into my eyes and I smiled before something came in my mind and I decided to ask him
"I wants to shower and this bandage how can I wash my hair"i asked and he looked at me before nodding "I will undo the bandage and you can wash it but carefully and than I will put it back on but stay here I am going to take a quick shower and then I will take it off"he said taking his clothes and kissing my head before making his way to the bathroom
I laid down on the bed with my legs dangling off.
I sighed thinking about Ria I am scared of her she is not giving me good vibes whenever she is around Aryan she looks at him with longing in her eyes and I fear sooner Aryan will be affected by her after all he loved her once and that once was not long ago I laid there for sometime when the bathroom door opened and he walked out I stood up as well when I saw his wet hairs and t shirt that clung to his body like skin that his muscles could be seen underneath the cloth my eyes met his and I looked away with pink cheeks.
He walked over to me and pushed me down gently before opening the side table drawer and taking out a small scissor and began to cut my bandage after a minute he threw them all on side and put small bandage on actual wound and tapping it lightly.
"It does not hurt right"he asked and I shook my head.
"Not much"i said and he nodded
"It it does tell me okah"he said and I nodded
"Come on I have prepared a bath for you I will help you wash your hair and than you can bath"he said and I looked away blushing
"I can do it"i said and he shook his head.
"Come on" he said taking my hand in his and leading me to the bathroom
"Turn around"i said and he looked at me confused.
"Turn around I need to undress my self and than you can turn back when I am in"i said and he nodded turning around.
I took off my clothes and got in bath tub hurrily and under the bubbles only my shoulders were out now.
"You can turn around"i said and he nodded turning around before sitting down on a stool behind me
"Next time don't do be this quick you could have fell"he scolded me and I nodded my head.
He washed my hair carefully to not wet the wound too much I sat in tub still as he touched my head left to right after a few minutes he was done so he made a bun of my hair before tying it with a clip and stood up.
"Now you can finish your bath and there is a bathrob on counter for you I will put some clothes for you on bed"he said walking out and I took my bath lazily before going out of the bath I saw him putting some leggings and a shirt which i dont recognize to be mine
He had a hair dryer in his hand and motioned me to sit infront of mirror and I sat down when he began to dry my hair and I looked at him through mirror is he even real or am I dreaming this is the question I keep asking myself because he is sometimes too good to be real.
He was constantly asking me if I was okay or not in the hospital feeding me fruits and meals to make sure I eat enough and giving ke medicines he even stayed awake at night with me when I could not sleep he even told me some stupid stories to help me sleep he had a nurse to just look after me and be with me when he joined his job back even it just down the corridor.
I did not realize he had combed my hair and put them in a braid and has put my bandage back on.
"That's not mine shirt"i said and he nodded
"Yes because its mine you should wear button up shirts for sometimes and I could not find any of your button up so I took mine wear it I will be waiting for you on dining table"he said and I nodded.

I dressed up before walking out of the room I saw Aryan sitting on the dining table while Ria sat opposite of him I smiled at her taking a seat beside him.
I could see Ria looking at me strangely as she saw me in a masculine shirt.
"Thanks Ria for all of this"i said and she gave me a smile.
"Your shirt looks musculine"she said and I nodded.
"Its Aryan's actually"i said I was pleased that she asked about it because I was more than happy to tell her it belonged to him.
"Oh I thought you did not like colorful clothes"she said referring to the colour of shorr which was red.
"Rose likes it when we have matching outfits so I could not help it"he said and my heart swelled he just practically told her he has these shirts for me to match with me even though it's true I bought these colorful shirts for him when we went shopping but he does not wear them much just when I force him go wear it that too with a lot of pleas..
Aryan surved me first as usual but it was not usual for her she was staring at the plate which Aryan had put in front of me.
I held his hand under the table before squeezing it and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I smiled shaking my head.
I moved my hand to put coke in my glass when he smacked my hand and I gasped turning my head towards him and looking at him wide eyed.
"I told you that it's not good for health and no you cant have it right now for the next few weeks only healthy foods for you no junks and no soft drinks either "he said and I pouted at him and he shook his head.
He filled a glass with orange juice and put it in front of me i folded my arms turning away from him what does he thinks of himself i am eighteen i can make my own decisions and can take care of my self.
"Dont be like that am sorry come on finish your food"he said trying to turn me to him but I did not move
"Am sorry"he said tickling me lightly and I giggle
"Okay"i said but when I looked at the table the bottle of coke was missing.
"I wants it just half a glass"i pleaded and he looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"Onky half glass"he said
"Aryan you should let her make her own choices"ria retorted and I looked at her and i did not like her talking like this it is between us she should not interfere.
"Thanks for the tip but her health and happiness both are important to me and I know very well what's good for my wife"he said emphasizing the word my wife turning to me before taking the bottle from ground and filling my glass only half and I took a sip instantly to hide my blush and smile after hearing him say my wife.
I finished before getting up and following Aryan back to his room.
"Lilly move my wife's stuff back in my room"he said when he saw her dusting book shelf in living room.
I squealed entering his room with him and he chuckled turning around and I jumped into his arms happily when he wrapped his arm around me and lifting me up.

Here you go my lovely readers what do you think of Aryan what kind of guy is he do let me know please....