chapter 8

Rose POV

we had breakfast in the room and now I was sitting by the window which had a great view of the beach.
Aryan was busy on the phone, I took my cell phone and dialled Ria's number but it was powered off I have tried calling her several time from this morning but it went straight to her voice mail.
My phone rang and i saw it was Mrs. Fateh.
"Hello"i said receiving the call
"Good morning Rose"she said and I could hear worry laced in her voice.
"Good morning to you too Mrs. Fateh"i replied to her.
"Rose please call me Aunty I have told you before "she argued.
"Okay"i said.
"So I called to check on you how are you Aryan did not trouble you did he"she asked.
"I am fine and no he did not "I said
"I talked to him a few minutes ago too my child I hope you guys can think about yourself it's a new thing for the both of you I hope you guys think about  what you both wants"she said.
"I hope so"i said.
"Give him time and try to understand him he will be fine"she said.
"I will don't you worry aunty"i said politely.
"I hope so Alah khafiz take care of yourself okay I have to go your uncle is calling for me"she said apologetically and I smile at her tone.
"I will, you too take care you " I said and hung up the phone.
I looked at him and he was already looking at me.
I walk over to bed and sat on the foot side of the bed and looked at him in the eyes.
"When are we leaving"i asked him drawing a pattern on the bed slowly.
"We will have to stay a week here and we are not going back before the week is over its mom's order"he said looking towards the window.
"What"i said as I began to panic.
"I can't stay here for a week what are we suppose to do we are not even a couple so what's the point "i asked him.
"We have to think what we wants for ourselves we can think about it I can't see you as my wife but that does not mean I am leaving you or divorcing you Rose we are married, we are  in nikkah with each other it's not some joke that we get married and than we  divorce each other because that was just to save me and my and your family from all the embarrassment I will give this relation a chance"he said slowly and I was left speechless.
I never thought Aryan would say something like this I thought he will yell at me and tell me to get away from him and his life
"I will think about it Aryan but we can't stay here i don't have any clothes here nor any other accessories i need"i said lowly.
"I will take you to shopping at afternoon "he said and I looked at him shocked but nodded my head slowly.
.
.
.
.
.
We were out shopping as I was getting irritating because shopping with him was too awkward without any opinion shopping was not any fun I bought a few shirts and jeans and as I was buying some scarfs I huffed walking out of the shop and sitting down on a bench outside a shop.

Aryan POV

I looked at her and she was getting irritating after a long lecture from Parents I had decided to take her out on shopping and give this a chance.
She bought some jeans and shirts and as she was buying some scarf she huffed and walked out of the shop and sat down on a bench outside shop with her head in her hands.
She was sitting with her head down as I put a hand on her shoulder and she brushed my hand off while standing up and started to walk towards the car and stood beside it.
I walk over and unlock the car as she heard the car unlock she got inside and sat down staring out side.
I walk over to my side and got in and started the car and went towards hotel.
When we reach the hotel she went straight to room I got all the bags out and went behind her when I went in to the room I hear the shower running I sighed and put the bags on bed and walk out of the room and went towards beach and sat on rocks near water..
I sat there thinking how my life had turn out to be and what I had thought it to be.
It was too much the betrayal.
I loved her I did everything for her i agreed to whatever she said just to make her happy.
I put up with everything for her I gave her love,money,respect I even did her assignments and shifts during our last semester of specialization and what I got in return a broken heart.
I did not realized when tears began to fell from my eyes.
I did not stop them I let them fall.