chapter 11

Hello my readers well I updated this chapter again after editing it next chapter I will post soon...

ROSE POV:

I was still laying on the bed and its been about an hour I can't get over it.
It's my first day here and he yelled at me I felt like  crying thinking about my life next with him.
I sniffled and wipe my eyes what If he has anger issues and is violent and due to this Ria runaway on the day of her wedding because she realized that living life with a person like him will be a disaster.
But he seemed so sweet and caring around his siblings and parents.
My trail of thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the door.
I looked at the door and clutched the pillow tightly in my hand.
"Rose am sorry please open the door"i heard him say.
I laid there for about 10 minutes  when  I heard no movements I thought he might have left but than I saw a paper being pushed inside from under the door.
I got up went over to pick it up.it was a yellow paper   opening it I saw  an emoji with sad face and a sorry written beside it in a very poor writing.
Than I saw another card I picked it up and I smile reading it.
"I am sorry for earlier forgive me please and  i also brought you icecream as a sorry gift"
I opened the door to see he was indeed standing there with tray which had two bowls of icecream and it was cookie Mania I took the bowls from him and walk inside but this time I did not close the door.
I sat down on the bed and took a spoon and it tastes so good.
He came in and sat down on the bed.
"Am really sorry I did not mean to yell at you it's just i was talking to you about Ria and it's hard to talk about her and than you said you were not paying attention so I snapped"he said looking at me with  a sad face.
"Am sorry I was just tired and sad because it's my first being away from my family I mostly went to grandma's house and there I felt like home too so it's new to me so it will take time for me to get used to it"i said feeling a lump again appear in my throat just the thought that I will not wake up to kids playing downstairs and not seeing my dad makes me tear up every time.
"Hey it's fine think about the new journey you are going to start you will meet new people and make new friends and than you will be going to university think about all new things you will get to experience here"Aryan said looking in to my eyes.
"Hmm"i hummed and continue to ate my icecream he reached for the 2md bowl in tray and I quickly took a spoon full from it and put it in my bowl he looked at me shocked at first and than burst out in laughter.
I smiled shyly looking down.
"You can have it if you want"he said pushing the bowl towards me.
"Nah I have had enough"i said licking my spoon.
He looked at the clock and than at me.
"Its getting late you should sleep tomorrow we have to unpack and settle down our things and do some grocery shopping too and clean the place so it will be a long day so get some sleep so you can get up fresh to do all the work with me"he said standing up and taking the tray from me I smiled and nodded my head.
He left after a wishing me a Good night and i instantly got up to brush my teeth and change in to my Pajamas.
.
.
.
.
The next two  days we unpacked our things ,  cleaned the house,  did grocery and organized  I decorated the living room a little bit to make it look a little more welcoming.
And now I was in the car with Aryan on our way to my university I was happy but nervous I felt a little anxious.
I was  bouncing my knee and biting my lip from anxiety.
"Please calm down why are you so nervous it will be fine trust me"Aryan said putting a hand on my thigh to stop my leg from moving.
"I am just nervous"i mumbled looking outside.
"Its fine there will be so many new comers"he said looking at me with a raised eyebrow and than diverted his stare back on the road.
"Hmm"i just hummed.
"I will be here when you get free just give me a call"he said.
"I will see my timetable and call you"i mumbled and my anxiety increased when he parked the car in university parking area.
I opened my door and got out before him.
He came out after taking my bag from backseat and looked at me before saying.
"I will walk you in"
"I can go"i said  looking at the crowd.
"Its okay it's your first day"he said motioning me to walk and we made our way to towards university gate.
"Yes but it's not my first day of school as a child I am an adult now"i said proudly with my head held high.
"Yes ofcourse an adult who buy cocomo, fruit jellies, Noodles,Yums and Lays and kurkure while grocery shopping"he said with a smug smile on his face and my cheeks burned.
"Hey that's an unnecessary attack on my favourite things"i argued and he laughed
"Here"he said handing me my bag.
"Thanks"i said stopping infront of gate.
"Good luck for your first day and call me if you need anything"he said putting a hand on my arm and kissing my forehead and I felt butterflies dancing  in my stomach at the action.
I nodded my head and walk inside with my cheeks bright pink from blushing.
.
.
.
.
.
.