chapter 16

Here it is chapter 16 I did not wanted to update it so soon but than I decided I should just do it I dont care about views I will update it because I am in love with my book....

Aryan:

We are at the mall as Rose had to buy some things for university but right now we are standing in Chanel to buy bag and she has selected 3 bags
I wanted to ask her 3 bags I mean she already had so many but ladies and gentlemen I am scared yes me a six feet tall man is scared of this 5 feet tiny girl because in the previous shop when she bought few scarfs I asked her that she already has so many scarfs she looked at me for a moment before she said
"My father never questioned me how many pieces of clothes I have if I said I want a new one than I get a new one and you are tired of paying in just one month"
I was left shocked this girl had some issues when it came to shopping.she was all sweet and cute until you take her to shopping and say no or does not give your opinion properly i should have realized that when I had taken her to shopping when we were in Atlantic beach but no problem life is all about learning.
She could not get enough I think all the savings I had did will be spent now.
"Aryan what do you think I should buy this white bag or that blue one"she asked and I looked at the both they were same design just different colour
"I think blue one you already have a white coloured "i said and she thought for a while before putting it back.
"What"i asked her as she made her way to counter
"Did not you like it"i asked her
"No it's just I already bought 3 it was unneccessary and I did not like blue colour"she said and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"But having two bags of same color does not hurt"i said and she shook her head.
"Yes but that would be waste of money"she said and I smiled at her
"You liked it"i asked her and she just shook her head
"It was okay but I liked these 3 bags more"she said as they packed them and I gave her my card and as she paid the bill I called the salesgirl over and ask her to bring that bag.
She got it and I put it on counter.
"We are buying this too"i said as
"Aryan"rose hissed and I kissed her cheek softly.
"You like it you get it"i said and her cheeks turned red like a tomato I took the bags from counter as she was just looking at me with lovely expression on her face
"You guys are so cute"the girl on counter said as Rose wrapped her hands around my arm.
"Thanks"i said walking out of the shop
"Now where to"i asked and she pointed towards a shop about home decorations.
We made our way there.
"What do you wants to buy from here"i asked wondering what could she want from here.
"I wants to decorate my room a little it's so boring"she said walking in

.
.
.
.
It's been three hours since we came and she said she only needed a few things for university but what is that we have not bought.
Right now we are at Outfitters to buy some shirts and Jean's for me because according to her I have too many boring shirts.
"I like all these let's go try them so i could see which one suits you"she said and for the first time in my life I think i looked at her with big eyes and tried to make my face as innocent as I can before shaking my head.
She glared at me.
"Try them come on"she said taking my arm in her hand and dragging me towards changing room.
"I will wear each piece but at home please Rose I dont like it in public spaces"i said she looked at me pouting.
"What if we got the wrong size"she asked innocently and I shook my head.
"I know my size"i said trying to push her towards counter
"Promise me you you will try them on when we get home"she said standing there.
"We will see"i said trying to get her to move but she stood rooted there.
"I know you will see promise me first"she said folding her arms over chest and looking other way.
"Rose that's so unnecessary"i argued as she was not moving from her place.
"Promise me or I am sitting down here till you promise"she said pointing towards floor and I sighed.
"Promise I will try them on"i said and she nodded her head with a bright smile on her face
"See it was so simple"she said walking towards counter.
I looked at the colorful shirts how was I going to wear them I am sure they are gonna stay in my closet forever until I give them to someone.
As I paid the bill Rose leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"I am tired I can't walk anymore"she mumbled as I waited for them to put everything in bags.
"We can go home now if you want it's a about to be 11"i said wrapping an arm around her waist.
"We have to go on a book shop first"she mumbled looking at me with tired eyes and shifting her weight on me she was fine a moment ago.
I looked at the accountant to see she was actually glaring at rose and I frowned but than I saw the receipt in my hand and it had a number on it and realization dawned upon me Rose must have seen the number and that's why she is all wrapped around me
"Can you please hurry my wife is tired "i said emphasizing the word wife to the accountant and her eyes narrowed a
"Yes your things are almost pack sir just a few seconds"she said looking at rose angrily who was equally busy glaring at her with her nose scrunched and her narrowed and I internally laughed as Rose frowned cutely.
I pulled her closer by wrapping both arms around her and kissed her cheek repeatedly and she turned bright red and her eyes twinkled with happiness as a smile appeared on her face.
"People are watching"she mumbled softly and I chuckled pressing a last kiss on her forehead.
She was such a silly girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally we are done shopping and we made our way to the car I put the bags in trunk and than out the other one o backseat.
People were looking at me as I was just putting bag after bag in car.