chapter 45

Aryan:

This girl is really testing me these days she literally does everything other than studying right now she is watching a show on and I had told her that she needs to revise her economics notes
What is she 5 that I have to keep track of her syllabus how much she has revised and how much is left its only about two weeks and than her exams of 2nd semester are starting and she has no care
"What do you think you are doing lady" I asked strictly and switching off Television amd folding my arms she opened her mouth to protest but when she saw that I was not in the mood to argue she shut it
"What did I asked you to do"i asked her raising an eyebrow causing her to look down and play with her fingers.
"I will do it now I forgot" she meowled looking down
"I am so disappointed Rose I told you to do one thing today you could not even do that when are you gonna take life seriously you just can not stay non serious like this I told you to do only one thing and you can't even do that what do i expect you to be in future "i said with disappointment laced in my voice and I really am disappointed she is only suppose to do one thing and that is to study and she cant even do that
"I am sorry" was all I heard in return I scoffed and left going out bcz I can't stand in this house right now she does not understands how difficult it is for me.
I am doing this for herself she is naive and immature right now but I don't wants her to regret something in future I am afraid that after some years she might not wants to be a part of my life and wants to part ways because she does not understand yet what she really want in life but Just a few more years and she be mature enough to know what she wants and all I want is for her to become an independent woman who can decide whatever she thinks is best for her I dont wants her to stay dependent on me because I am Alive and I can take care of her but what if something happens to me I don't wants to leave her in this world alone and lost.
I want to turn her into a strong woman who can face the world alone obviously she will have me with her but even if I am not here I wants her to be strong enough to face the world alone.
But in order for that to happen she needs to study first and complete her degree.
I kept driving around in pure frustration and did not even relaized that its been more than two hours since I left.
I guess it's enough time I should head back now because the silly girl I left behind Allah knows what she might be doing.

Rose:

After aryan left I went into our room and opened my notes to revise them but I could not focus I dont know why i am this way I did not felt like studying and now when I wants to study I feels like crying and thinking about how Aryan talked to me did not help either I try to focus on revision but I could not my head hurts so much thinking about everything he does so much for me and I could not even do anything in return I always end up disappointing people I am never enough for anyone no doubt aryan is disapponted in me he is a successful man he was bound feel this way sooner or later it could not be too hard to convince him find a woman worthy of hus campanionship I don't even know when did I started crying but I just kept crying I don't even know why I am crying so much instead of revising after sometime I wiped my tears and started to focus on revising the notes but my head hurts so much now but I tried my best.
After a while of studying I heard the door open and looked at him.
I tried to search some words in my mind to say but nothing came out of my mind as I stared up at him he closed the door behind and in a few long strides looking down at me with this chocolate brown eyes the intensity in them wanted me to look away but at the same did not let me look away...
After a lots of struggle i said something.
"I have prepared the 3 topics"

He nodded sitting down and looking at my notes and than at me I looked away this time
I dont know why I am feeling so nervous and awkward infront of him right now
He took my notes and flipped some pages before putting them aside and
Looking at me he wrapped his arms around my waist dragging me into his lap hugging me close to his chest....
Suddenly all the thoughts that I had left my mind and I felt safe and secure again I just laid snuggling into him
"I am so sorry baby I never meant to make you cry" he mumbled kissing my temple softly and rubbing my back up and down whole his other hand kept massaging my head.
I did not said anything just closed my eyes fisting his shirt tightly.
When I did not said anything in return he sighed.
"I know you are angry, but love you need to study what would I tell your dad when he asks me about you that you could not even complete your degree" he said squeezing me in his arms
I hummed softly playing with the button of his shirt....
I love it like this being in his arms no worry about the world where I know every problem has some solution and that I have someone who will stand with me always who cares about me.
"Now will you stop being a big baby and let me help you with revision"Aryan said trying to make me sit up but I held on to him tightly snuggling closer to his neck.
"Just 15 more minutes please" I whined and I heard him chuckle.
"Okay" he said making small circles on my thigh rocking back and forth....