Chapter 22

Rose

I stood at the door of university waiting for Aryan he was suppose to be here by now the sun was shining bright due to it being start of june  the weather was getting hot now.
I looked at the watch on my wrist and it was 3:18 where is this boy.
I sat down on the side of stairs and took out my phone to call him.
I dialled his number and he picked up immediately.
"Aslam o Alsikum"he said and i huffed
"Walaikum aslam where are you"i asked him as waiting was too hard when he knew I did not like being alone.
"I am on my way just a minute and I will be there"he said and his voice sounded restrained and I looked down in my lap
"Drive safely"i mumbled as I did not wanted him to over speed or get hurt due to carelessness.
"I will my love"he said lowly but so sweetly my heart melted him calling me these nicknames made me so happy I always feel butterflies erupt in my stomach when he calls me that.
I felt someone's shadow on me and I looked up to see the person standing infront of me and my eyes light up when I saw him.
I stood up and hugged him and he loosely wrapped his arm around me kissing my head.
"How was your day"he asked taking my  bag and books from me.
"It was good I have a quiz tomorrow"i told him walking to the car.
"We will prepare it after dinnwr"he said opening the door for me before putting my bag and books on backseat
He always helps me with quiz and assignments he is the best he always takes care of me and my well being.
He never let me do anything even though it frustrates me sometimes but I Thank Allah for giving me such an amazing man who cares so much about me.
It was him who made me Realize Respect, care and loyalty are most important things in a relation Even Love comes later than them..
Love is hungry for respect and loyalty if there is no respect and loyalty than love also packs itself and goes away slowly.
I stared at his handsome face as he drive and I realized he was looking tired his face looked pale and his eyes looked swelled.
"Aryan"i called him and he hummed
"Are you okay"i asked touching his cheek softly and he was burning.
"Yeah what will happen to me"he said giving me a faint smile causing me to frown
"You are burning up you have fever"i said touching his cheek.
"I am fine"he said moving my hand to his lips and pressing a soft kiss on my palm.
"Are you going back"i asked him
"No I am not going back today"he said and I nodded my head
"You better not you are sick whether you admit it or not"i retorted and he looked at me.
.
.
.
I changed into comfortable clothes and went to his room.
I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in and went inside and the sight filled my body with worry Aryan was lying on his stomach still in the same clothes he came home in with his shoes still on  and his face was buried in the pillow i walked over to him and tried to open his shoelaces.
"Rose  dont do this",he said sitting up and I felt anger rising up in me he never lets me do anything I never said anything before but now that he is sick he is still being arrogant.
"Let me"i said reaching out to him but he shook his head and I glared at him
"If you denied my help ine more time I am calling mom got it and I will tell her how you are sick and does not let me take care of you",I threatened and he looked at me opened mouth and I smirk.
"Close your mouth mr.",I said taking off his shoes and socks before going to his closet to get him comfortable clothes I gave him a pair of sweat pants and shirt before making my way out of room and to the kitchen I decided to make him soup so I took out vegetables and started to cut them halfway through cutting them I felt a pair of arms around me and I was lifted up in the air I squeaked at the sudden action.
I turned my face and glare at him.
"You almost gave me a heartattack"i said angrily
"Who told you to come in kitchen"he said putting ke down I turned around in his arms facing him instantly.
"Oooo do I need permission to come in kitchen"i asked him
"Yes you do need"he said and I frown he is always so moody dont do this Rose dont be like that blah blah blah.
"I thought it was my house too"i whispered lowly looking at him with sad eyes because it was the only way I was left with  otherwise he would not let me do anything
He looked at me shocked and cupped my face
"It is your house too it is but I just dont wants you to do unnecessary chores you should not let your life be ruined by these things"he said looking at me with tired eyes I felt my heart swell with happiness him being so caring always struck my heart I laid my head on his chest.
"But you are sick I wanted to take care of you"i mumbled in his chest
"You can my love but Lilly can make the soup you are not allowed in kitchen",he said and I pouted at him.
"We are over this no need to pout "he said ruffling my hair and I glared at him causing him to chuckle.
"Do you wanna take a nap with me"he asked pulling back to look at me and I nodded my head smiling.
"Come on than"he said leading me to his room as we came out of the kitchen doorbell rang.
"It must be Lilly"i said and Aryan went to open the door.
After a few seconds I saw him just staring at someone and he did not moved back or forward I could not see who was there because Aryan was standing in the way.
"Who is there Aryan"i asked going towards him and when he stepped aside I stopped where I was I could not believe my eyes.
My eyes moved on aryan and he was looking at her with so many emotions and one of them was hurt my heartbeat increased as i looked at her again.
She had a bag with her and she looked distressed.
"Ria"i called out to her and her eyes moved from Aryan to me.
"Rose"she said looking at me confused  her posture changed a little when she saw me standing there.
"What are you doing here"she asked me and I was left speechless was she really asking me this.
I never knew meeting my sister after so long will be like this she was concerned about  knowing what was I doing here than meeting me.

Hello everyone how was the chapter it's a short one but atleast it is something.......
So I thought why not bring Ria back I mean happy bubbles break quite easily and quickly.....