chapter 5

Rose pov:

Ria has runaway my hands were shaking I turn around and run out to where Dad was as I was running my ankle twisted due to my high heels and I almost fell but someone held me I looked up to see Mr. Fateh.
He help me back on my feet.
"Why were you running you could have gotten hurt" he asked smiling he was dressed in a suit.
I did not knew what to say to him I looked towards the hall where dad was I did not respond to Mr. Fateh and went to talk to dad.
As I reached I saw him talking to someone.
My heart beat began to increase as I looked at the hall full of guests.
I put a hand on dad's shoulder.
"Dad I need to talk to you privately"i said smiling faintly at the person to whom he was talking.
"Rose can it wait a few minutes please"he said softly.
"Its urgent dad its about Ria please"i pleaded.
Dad nodded and excused the person before walking with me.
I took him with me to the bridle room.
Dad looked around before asking.
"What's wrong Rose why do you look so pale and where is Ria"He asked when he noticed Ria not in the room.
"Dad she is not here"i said with my voice trembling.
"What do you mean"he asked confused.
"Dad she----dad Ria has runaway"i said looking at him while my palms were sweating.
There was hall full of guests waiting for her and most importantly Aryan.
Did not she love him.
They were perfect.
Than why did she do it.
I couldn't understand anything.
Dad's face drained all the color his forehead was shining with sweat.
"Rose are you sure she might be in the bathroom or somewhere did you check"he asked going out but I held his hand.
"I did dad I checked but she left a note too"i said handing him the note.
He began to read the note and sat down on the couch with his head in his hands.
"How could she do this and that too on the day of wedding she wanted to get married to him than why did she"he said hiding his face in his hands.
"She should have thought about our reputation atleast she could have done this a day before but on the final day"Dad kept on mumbling.
I sat beside him putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Dad we need to talk to mr. Fateh"i said softly.
"What should I talk that my daughter has runaway on her the day of her wedding because she realized she does not wants to marry his son"he said looking at me.
"But we have to tell them somehow I will go and call him here you stat here I will be back"i said getting up.
I walked out to see where Mr.Fateh was I saw him with his wife and hurriedly approach them.
"Mrs. Fateh I need to talk to Mr.Fateh and you in the bridle room"i said looking at them.
They sensed from my current state that it was not something good.
They nodded and began to follow me.
We entered the room and they saw dad but their face showed a confused expression as they saw his distress.
"What's going on"Mr.Fateh asked.
And I looked at him.
I had told dad but I did not had the courage to say anything to him.
I just handed him the letter.
He looked at me.
"Is this true rose"he asked me.
I just nodded my head.
And he looked at his wife.
"What are we going to do people are waiting"he said.
"How will I tell them that there is no wedding because....."he trailed off
But all I could see was dad's face it looked like he would cry any moment.
Ria has made a fool of everyone by doing this she did not thought about anyone.
Dad looked at me with and I felt like crying he was the most strongest person in our life.
After mom he had provide us with everything it was hard for him as samantha did not like us but he could not do anything he had twins with her leaving her meant abondaoning the twins too.
Life was not fair and for dad it was too tough.
He did not deserve this.
Mrs Fateh walked out with mr.Fateh and left us here.
I just sat down with dad and put my head on his shoulder as tears well up in my eyes blurred my vision.
We sat there for Allah knows how long than the door opened and mrs.Fateh and Mr.Fateh walked in but with them walked in Hania and Aryan.
I looked at them and the look on Aryan's face broke my heart a little more.
"Hania take Rose outside with you we need to talk mr.mattews"mrs.Fateh said to Hania.
Hania took my hand and led me outside.
I walked out and looking at everyone made me anxious.
I walked outside and sat down near a window of a room.
Hania sat down by my side but did not say anything.
I looked at the pavement in front of me.
Ria why did you do it.
It took me six months to get over it and accept him with you and you run away.
You ruined everything.
I was finally happy that everything was settling down.
I sobbed at my fate..
After sometime hania's phone rang.
She answered it and looked at me and cut off the call with an okay.
She took my hand in her.
"Come on mom wants to talk to you"she said leading me inside.
I walked in to the room and everyone left the room leaving me with mrs Fateh.
"Sit down Rose"she said politely and I did as told and she sat by me.
"Rose you have to listen to me carefully now and think about it we dont have much time but this is the only way to save ourselves from all the embarrassment and to save our and reputation"she said putting a hand on my shoulder.i nodded my head to tell her to continue.
"Rose we can't tell the guests that the wedding is off because if we did than they will somehow know that Ria has runaway"she said but I knew she has something else to say too.
"I know but we can't do anything"i replied to her.
"Yes we can do something and that is if we do not call off the wedding"she said and I looked at her confused.
"But how"i asked finally.
And somehow my gut feeling was telling me that the solution has something to do with me.
"Rose you have to marry Aryan today"she said and I gasp at what she said.

.
.
.
Hello my few readers who are not even readers as I dont have any readers on this book but I have hope someday there will be readers so Yeah here is another chapter. .