chapter 12

Well I am back with my exams it's on 31 pray for me.. 

Rose :

"Be careful okay and be Confident"aryan said caressing my cheek as I stood outside the University gate again today after my 1st day being the worst I did not came yesterday but today Aryan had drag me here against my will stating running away from problems doesn't solve them facing them does.
"Here this is your schedule and Map of university it will help you find class rooms and blocks"he said taking out two folded papers from his pocket and extended them to me I  took them from his hand and glared at him.
"Could not you give me this on first day"i said and he  chuckled
"I did not knew you needed it but I got it yesterday from one of my colleague for you"he Said and I smiled at him atleast he thinks about me and well being.
"Thanks I hope it goes good today"i said looking at university gate anxiously.
"Inshallah it will be great dont be scared and if something happens call me immediately okay and  do call me I dont wants to pick you up crying today call me before things gets worse  and  I will talk to the management"he said looking into my eyes with concern clera in his own one's and tilting his head a little to my level.
"Okay"i mumbled nodding my head
He took my hands in his and kissed my knuckles softly.
"It was your first day sometimes it happens but from now on it's on you to make your place in there"he said pointing towards university.
"You will have to make your self valuable and respectable in there on your own it will be you yourself who will decide how people should treat you"he said gripping my hands tightly as I looked into his eyes with puppy face because maybe he will let me go back home after seeing my face it always worked on dad.
"You will have to make your own worth dont let people affect you or your dreams it is where you wanted to be so dont let others affect your presence here"he said pulling me to him when he saw the anxiety and nervousness clear in my eyes...
"I will give my best"i mumbled in his chest wrapping my arms around him after a while I realized my action and blushed pulling away giving him a smile and his features relaxed when he saw me smiling....
"Best of luck silly girl and I will be here by 3 to pick you up"he said pinching my nose and chuckled
I put my bag on my shoulder and walked in before waving at him one last time...
.
.
.

I took all the classes and Prayed to Allah every passing moment for everything to be alright.
Thankfully I even met a girl named Dephne who had helped me during lectures alot I got to know books names author names and alot about our course outline right now we were in cafeteria and I was eating a burger as Dephne sat beside me.
"So you are from here or somewhere else"she asked me taking a bite of her burger.
"I am from Far Rockaway actually"i answered her.
"What about you?"I asked swallowing my bite.
"I am from here I live just a few blocks away so you live in hostel"she asked taking out her phone.
"No actually I live near Kips Bay "I told her as I checked the time on my watch.
"Oh that's great actually well you are first girl I have talked to from last two days so I thought if you dont mind we can exchange numbers"she asked me a little hesitantly.
I smiled and nodded my head
"Ofcurse why not I really liked your company too"i said dialing my number in her phone.
"Thank u I hope we can get along in future"she said cheerfully and saved my number in her phone.
"Hope so my first day here was not great but I hope next days will be"i laughed.
"Your first could not be worse than mine I was on my periods too"she snickered and I burst out laughing.
"God that must have been painful"i whispered.
"Yeah alot actually "she said before I could say anything my phone began to ring
I looked down to see Aryan oops I forget I was late he must have been waiting for me outside.
"Well i hope to see you tomorrow i gotta go now"i said taking my last bite of my burger.
"Why not and let's go I am also going now we can walk to the gate together"she said getting up and taking her bag.
"So someone here to pick you up"she asked walking on the road that led to gate.
"Yeah actually "I said as I knew where topic could go.
"Great"she said.
"What about you"i asked looking at the gate which could be seen now.
"I have my own car"she said and i mouthed an O.
I felt a little bad she was of my age had her own car and knew how to drive and here I was depending upon someone else.
"Do you know him"she asked suddenly and I furrowed my eyebrows at her question.
"Who"i asked.
"That guy at the door who is looking at you"she said pointing towards someone..
I looked in the direction of her finger and a smile automatically made it's way to my face.
"Yes actually he is my Husband"i said walking a little fast.
"What"she said stopping in her track shock was clear in her
I nodded my head.
"What"i asked  at her.
"You are married"she asked shocked and I nodded my head giggling she looked like she had seen a ghost.
"I will see you tomorrow it was nice knowing you dephne"i said extending my hand for her to shake.
"You too rose see you tomorrow and I also wants to know how you are married"she said widening her eyes at the word married and I laugh before walking out of the gate.
"Hyyyy"i waved happily coming closer to him.
"Aslam o alaikum"he said taking my bag from my shoulder.
"Waslam "I said walking along with him to car while telling him about my day...
.
.
"Are you going back to hospital"i asked him as I saw our building.i really did not like being alone it suffocates me..
"I have to"he said looking at me apologetically.
"It's okay it's not something you can control but you have to take me to the market in evening"i said turning to him pointing my finger at him.
"Okay madam whatever you say"he laughed.
I smiled he looked so good while laughing I could just watch him for hours.
"Did you had lunch"he asked getting out of the car.
"Yes I just had a burger"i replied getting out as well.
"I will be back by 6 and than we can go to market and have dinner out at a restaurant if you want"he said
"Yep that will be great"i happily said walking in to the building.
"Okay than be ready by 6 I will go now you go up and lock the door okay and don't open it for anyone"he told me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded with a grin.
"Yes yes I know dad teached me not to take candy from strangers and no getting into Vans to see puppies"i whispered teasingly and he glared at me playfully.
"I know Ms Rose you know that but i vaguely remember someone sneaking out but ofcourse you know not to get into any troubles"he smirked and I gasped.
"That's a cheap blow"i huffed folding my arms over my chest and he laughed loudly at my reaction.
"Okay okay sorry now go or i will be late"he said pushing me into elevator and i smiled waving at him one last time before the door closed.
I opened the door and walk into living room and plopped down on couch.
I felt so tired I took of my scarf and ponytail lossening my hair and run my hand through them sighing.
I laid down on couch closing my eyes but my calm did not lasted when my phone started to ring God who is calling at this time I took it out of my bag angrily and Allah it was Aryan.
I answered it immediately and held the phone to my ear.
"Yes"i huffed
"Oye why so angry"he asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"Because someone just disturbed my much needed calm moment"i said with duh tone.
"Okay sorry to disturb the tired Queen but did you lock the door"he said getting serious I looked at the door and I had not locked it and I felt my self going red.
"Yeah ofcourse why would not i"i said getting up and walking over to lock it.
"No i just wanted to make sure since you are alone home and it's new place so it's good to take precautions"he said and my heart just melted at his words even If he did not love me or the circumstances of our marriage and still he was being so caring and nice to me I still can't believe its true it feels like dream he has been anything but supportive and caring since we came here was he even real or was I just hallucinating him.
"Rose "I heard him
"Yes"i mumbled putting a break on my train of thoughts.
"I said there is a sandwich in the fridge and if you wants there are some snacks too in the cabin"he said and I nodded my head before facepalimg my self ofcourse he can't see me I have to speak.
"Okay thank u"i said smiling like an idiot on my own stupidities
"Okay I have reached the hospital"he informed me.
"Okay Allah khafiz see you later"i said and heard him saying a bye and Allah khafiz before disconnecting the call.
I laid down again before taking off my shoes and rubbing my eyes with my hands.
Dragging my self to my room I took a quick shower and changed into my pj's before falling on my bed with my face down and before I knew it much needed sleep took over me.

*
*
*
3rd person PoV:

Aryan left the hospital before 6 as he was free there were no more patients at that time and he thought if someone came than the Dr. For evening shift could see him.
He made his way home in a good mood he was trying to keep Rose happy as much as he could.
In his opinion she was his responsibility now he was now chosed as her Supervisor by Allah and he have to perform this duty well everything that had happened a month ago he was moving on from it slowly and was adjusting to what was now his present and that's  Rose.
Allah has bind them together and he had to do everything in his power to be a good Busband partner and guder for her.
She was immature and naive he knew it very well he has seen her growing up and one thing he was good at was observing people and he had observed her enough to know she was innocent.
There was no mean bone in her body noteven a single...
Since the day he had taken her here he felt overly protective about her.
It was NewYork she did not knew the danger that linger around here.
She was clueless to the horrors of the world.
And what had Aryan worried about her most was her first day at university.
It has just added to his worries because she had proved herself alot more pure than he had thought and the increasing  number of Rape cases he had seen in the hospital and specifically of University  student had just added fuel to the fire.
He walked upto the elevator he pressed the button and dialled Rose's number to check if she is ready.
He dialled her number and  held the phone to his ear as it began to go ringing.
But she did not answered it and it went to voicemail.
He disconnected the call and dialled again but again got no answer he pressed the button again getting worried as she was not attending the calls he entered the  elevator and next few seconds were too long because he was constantly calling her and she was not picking up he tried house landline but she did not picked it he had specifically told her he will be back by 6 and she said she will be ready.
The elevator came to his floor and he ran out to the door and knocked on it instantly.
He waited for a few seconds before he rang the doorbell and he knocked again but this time with it was more like banging.
He dialled her number again but to no avail.....

Well I saw case of rape on internet again it is so disturbing ......I dont wants to go out of my house anymore I just feel like hiding myself from all the creatures so no one  can reach me....

And here is how I think I am gonna do my exams.....😂😂😂

😂😂😂