chapter 6

Rose POV

I gasped and stood up looking at her with wide eyes.
"I can't do this you should understand how can I marry him"i asked clenching my fists
"I understand that's why I suggested this Rose you can handle him he is heartbroken right now but I know you can mend his broken heart because your love for him is enough to heal all the wounds and that's what you wanted ever since you were a child you think I don't know I know everything you are just like my own child to me I can read you like an open book you are perfect for him you believe in fate right than believe it to be fate "she said coming to me
and adjusting my scarf.
"That's where you are wrong mam because I am no longer the same girl I used to love him but I have move on I have a different motive in my life now, I wants to be a better version of my self before I let anyone else in my life I wants to complete my degree and yes I wants to complete my studies in my religion so please don't do this, just because Ria runaway you cant pity me that I wanted this or that because i no longer feel for him so please let it go"i said looking at her trying to make her understand its not possible for me.
The door opened and walk in Mr. Fateh.
"Did you two talk"he asked and I nodded before getting up and walking past him.
As I was about to open the door Mr. Fateh spoke.
"Rose please we need you to do this if today Aryan did not got married than I think my son will never be the same because the humiliation will eat him alive people will never forget it and those pitiful stares will never let him forget it or move on from it please Rose marry him save us and him from all of this if you want I can beg you"he said his voice cracking at the end.
I turn around shocked once again at his words and saw his eyes glistening with tears.
"Please Rose save my son I know it will break him beyond repairs"he said and I could not bear to look at him he was a strong man he was never one to cry or seen weak
After my father I looked up to him infact after mom he was more of a friend to me than my own father and today seeing him like this broke my heart I don't think I will forgive Ria for what she did.
But today what Ria did to his son broke him and he looked helpless.
"He will recover from his broken heart but he will never get over this humiliation"he said with his hands joint togehter infront or him I walk over to him and put my hands on his and nodded my head.
"I will do it" I said.
Hania burst open the door and hug me murmuring thank u.
"We have to get you ready"Mrs.Fateh said to me and told mr.Fateh to go outside.
"I can't wear that dress you bought for Ria"i said looking away.
"But what are you going to wear than"Hania asked.
"What I am wearing just that"i said.
"Just put the veil on me and let's go"i said .
"No you can't wear that dress"she said.
"Do we have time it's getting late the nikkah ceremony was suppose to happen a few minutes ago come on"i said.
"Fateh is taking care of everything we have an hour to get you ready hurry up I have something you can wear I have asked Fateh to get it here right now so please just wait it will be here"mrs.Fateh said.
.
.

I was wearing a beautiful dress and some makeup the girl in the mirror didn't look like me and it was all done by mrs Fateh and she had beaming smile on her face I dont even understand how she got this dress it's so heavy

.
.
I was wearing a beautiful dress and some makeup the girl in the mirror didn't look like me and it was all done by mrs Fateh and she had beaming smile on her face I dont even understand how she got this dress it's so heavy.