chapter 36

Rose:

I walk out of the university finally we got some days off  Dephne was trying to make my mood better but I could not help it that day Ria left the house when Aryan kicked her out practically and I was happy again but today Aryan does not even remember or I think knows that it's my birthday today.
"It must have slipped his mind dont worry he will remember till evening"Dephne tried but I could not believe he must not knew today is my birthday but how is that possible he attended my each birthday ever since I have know him.
Dad wished me in morning and then everybody called me one by one but that one person did not he is so mean.
I dont know but I just feels so sad when I think of it.
He even asked me if I could ask my friend to drop me off at home and I wanted to yell at him when he asked me but I kept quite and told him that Dephne will drop me off.
She parked the car and I looked at her confused.
"Come on it's your birthday I am not leaving you alone we can order something and watch a movie how about that"she asked softly and I smiled at her kind gesture before nodding at her.
I unlocked the door and walked in
"Surprise"  I heard people scream I looked up and  my eyes widen at the sight my jaw dropped as my eyes roam around the place.
All my friends from school and my parents were here.
I turn to look at dephne and she had a knowing smile on her face..
I run up to my dad first and hugged him
"I missed you"he said wrapping his arms around me.
After a few seconds I pulled back and grinned
"My baby has grown so much you are nineteen"he said holding my face.
"Happy Birthday"they all sang and I smiled before meeting everyone one by one as I was talking to mom and Miranda I realized Aryan was nowhere to be seen
I looked around maybe I did not see him but he was nowhere.
"I am going to change I will be back in 5 minutes"I told mom heading towards my room.
I turned on the lights and my eyes fell on a dress on the bed I walked over to it and saw a note along with it I read the note and my heart melted.

Happy Birthday my love hope you like the surprise and hurry up I am waiting for you xx
  A

I washed my face and changed into the dress before brushing my hairs and applying some foundation and lipstick and mascara

I put on some matching heels and made my way out of the room.
I walked into living room when my eyes fell on Aryan standing there with mom he had gotten cake and arranged everything beautifully.
He met my eyes and his lips turned upward I walk over to him and stood in front of him looking into his eyes.
"Thank you"I whispered softly when Hania nudged me.
"No romantic scenes Infront of my virgin eyes please"she said teasingly and I blushed at her comment.
"Sis cut the cake please we wanna eat it"Jaxon and Harper said pulling on my dress and I chuckled and took the knife in my hand as Aryan light the candles.