chapter 17

Rose POV

I was checking my dresses as to what should I wear today as its saturday and I have day off so i asked Aryan if I could go to Hospital with him...
I have decided for blue Jean's and a top but than I decided a dress and tights would be better Allah I can't decide what to wear everything sounds so boring right now.
"Rose"i heard my name being called and I groaned he must be ready and I dont even know what to wear.
I threw the shirt angrily on the bed and walked out of room.
"What"i said coming into kitchen.
"Are you ready"he asked reading newspaper and I stood there looking at him...
He looked up at me and frowned.
"Why are not you ready"he asked looking at me who is still in PJ's.
"Because I dont know what to wear"i said sitting down in front of him.
"Eat your breakfast first"he says before
He put a plate of scrambled eggs and pancakes and some fruits infront of me.
"Juice please"i said pointing towards the Mango juice on table.
He nodded before pouring a glass full for me.
I smiled and drench my pancakes in syrup before taking a bite.
"The amount of sweets you consume I think diabetes will love you even more than you love your drenching pancakes"aryan smirked at me causing me to giggle.
"Tsk tsk evil eyes off of my food please"i said sassily before shoving another bite in my mouth

I finished my breakfast as Aryan patiently waited for me to finish it.
"Come on I will help you pick your outfit and hurry up or else we will be late"he said and I followed him to my room...
He opened my closet and roamed through it for a while before looking at me and I smiled sheepishly as he saw my dresses and Jean's and shirts there were too many.
"Side effects of having too many clothes you can't decide which one to wear"he said before taking a frock and white jeans and gave it to me.
"Go change into it"he Said shoving me into the bathroom.
I quickly changed into it and walked out of the bathroom.
I did light makeup before brushing my hair.
I looked at myself in the mirror and hmmm this guy had good taste.
"It looks good"i said checking myself in mirror side wise.
"Here"he said handing me a scarf I took it and adjusted it on my head with pins..
"I am ready"i said going towards my shoes and taking out white wedge heels...
"Aye aye no heels wear sneakers"he said and I looked at him frustrated.
"Rose it's a whole day till evening wear sneakers you will be comfrotable I am waiting outside hurry up"he said going out and i left my heels and wore sneakers before taking my phone and bag and went behind him....
.
.
.
.
..
He parked the car infront of hospital I did not knew Aryan was working at Bellevue Hospital.
I was aww struck by its building I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You work here"i asked him still in shock I never asked him about it I did not knew he was working here.
"Yes it's a good place to start your career as a successful Dr."he said.
"I can't believe this"i said as he opened the door for me and he laughed at my shock expressions.
"Come on"he said leading me inside
We entered the big lobby and I looked around as there was big hall and so many counters and so many people.
Now I was starting to feel nervous as I looked at people going in different directions.
"This way Rose"i heard Aryan and I looked at him and I was going in opposite direction.
I hurriedly run over to him i could get lost here and would not be able to find my way back.
I held his hand as he made his way to Allah know where..
We were in elevator and there was a girl standing before us with a guy she was a little strange she was constantly talking and guy was just looking at her and replying yes ofcourse to everything she was saying I frowned and tugged on Aryan's hands he looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I pointed towards the girl he lifted his finger to his mouth motioning me to stay silent and I just held his hand tightly.
Finally door opened and we walked out but the sight only scared me a man was being carried on stretcher and he had bandages all around his head I stepped closer to Aryan and held his arm instead of hand.
He wrapped his arm around me.
"He was in an accident"he said pulling me closer.
And I looked at him before looking ahead.
We walked to a room when I saw a familiar face Alex my eyes brightened and I looked at Aryan he was already looking at me with a smile.
Alex was Ria's friend as well as mine she was from Far Rockawat too.
Aryan called out to her and she looked at us and her face broke into a big smile when she saw I run over to her and she pulled me into a hug.
I hug her tightly atleast I know someone here.
"How are you ?"she asked pulling away and I smiled at her
"I am good what about you and what are you doing here"i asked her and she laughed at me
"I am good and I work here"she said and my eyes widened.
"Really"i asked her excitedly and she laughed.
"Yes"she said.
I looked back at Aryan and he was nowhere I frowned where the hell did he go.
I looked at Alex to ask her but she answered my question without asking.
"He went to change dont worry he will be back you can come with me"she said and I went with her even though I was worried that Aryan left without telling me.
He left me alone with Alex without telling me how can he do this I looked around maybe I could find him
"Dont worry he knows you are with me"she said as I walked with her we entered a room and it was some doctors office.
"Well here it is my room where I attend to my patients"she said and I looked at her wide eyed.
"You have a separate room"i asked and she nodded
"Ofcourse I have to check them and they demand privacy obviously so that's why"she said and sat down in her chair and I took seat on one of chairs infront of her desk.
Her room had different equipments and pictures of brain and so many things.
"Does Aryan has a separate room"i asked and she nodded her head
"Yes he has it's three doors to the left"she said and i nodded.
"So what are you doing these days Rose"she asked looking at me
"I am studying in university i am in first semester of BS in accounting"i told her and she nodded her head.
"Thats great you should focus on your studies for now and everything will be alright one day"she said and I nodded.
The door opened and I looked at it and Aryan walked in.
I glared at him standing up he had changed into blue coloured trouser and shirt and was wearing a white coat over it.
"Thanks Alex"he said looking at her before gazing at me.
"Come"he said extending his hand towards me I gladly held it
",bye Alex"i said and she waved at me we walked out
"I am already having bad feelings about being here"i said and Aryan looked at me.
"I did not wanted to say no to you but truth to be told it's a hospital patients of different types will be here and most importantly in this department most patients are which are admitted are not normal "he said and I gulped loudly and looked at him with fear in my eyes its just start of the day and I am regretting coming here.
"You are scaring me"i said and he sighed caressing my cheek
"Don't worry I am here nothing will happen to you"he said and I nodded my head getting closer to him.
We were standing there when a man approached us he smiled at Aryan.
"Good morning Dr. ARYAN"he said and Aryan nodded his head.
"Good morning Dr.Evan"aryan greeted he looked to be in his thirties his eyes met mine and than his gaze shifted on my hands that were holding Aryan's arm tightly.
"Who is this cutie"he said and I frowned cutie WTH who calls a grown woman cutie.
Aryan gave a nervous laugh and looked at me.
"She is my wife"Aryan said and he extending his hand to shake and I slowly extended mine as well he pressed a soft kiss on my hand and I pulled my hand back instantly looking at him with a frown before stepping closer to Aryan..
"Oh my she is shy and looks alot younger than her age what a beauty"he said and my frown only deepens as I tried to hide behind Aryan he noticed my demeanor and
"Indeed she is"aryan said snaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer.
I dig my nails in Aryan's arm he winced and forbid farewell to Mr.Evan and we finally made it to his office.
"How rude was he, "looks younger than her age"i mimicked sassily and Aryan laughed
"Where are your patients"i asked sitting down on the bed dangling my legs and he sat down on the chair behind desk and he put on his glasses God he looked so hot in those glasses I felt so lucky atleast he is mine maybe our relationship is not like others but atleast I have hope one day it will be fine we will be fine..the glasses were just making me want to just kiss him...
I looked around at the strange machines that were on one side of the room to divert my attention from his killing looks.
"Patients starts coming at 10 at it's still 15 minutes to 10 "he said and I nodded looking around it had some pictures on walls of brain and spinal cords etc.
My eyes fell on the door on the back.
"What's there"i asked him pointing towards the door but he was busy reading a file.
"Aryan"i said trying to get his attention and he hummed in response.
"What's behind that door"i asked and he looked up.
"Its changing room and bathroom"he said and I frowned if changing room is there than why did not he changed here.
"But you did not change here instead you went somewhere else and that too without telling me"i said frowning as I again remembered he went without telling me.
"Because my uniform was there I had to get it so I changed there"he said and I nodded.
"Why is this bed here",I asked wiggling my eyebrows and with grin as I remember a gossip I once heard about a patient doctor affair.
"Its for patients sometimes we need to check them and stop looking at me like that"he said turning red and I giggled
"I did not do anything"i said raising my hand and he laughed softly and I swear my heart just melted at how handsome he was looking
"Yes you did nothing but I know what's in your mind"he said and I laughed before saying
"Ofcourse you know you are a brain doctor"
"Now that patients will start to come dont disturb me okay"he said looking at me and I gave him a sad look just start of the day and i am becoming bored already.
A nurse came in and smiled at me and I gave her a small one in return.
"Oh I did not new you had a patient I am really sorry"she said walking back.
"Wait she is not patient"aryan said and she looked at me and than aryan.
"She is my wife she wanted to see the hospital"he said and she nodded
"Oh.."she said turning to me.
"Hy I am millicent I am a nurse here and today my duty is to aid Dr. Aryan"she said and I nodded my head
"I am Rose I came here I dont know why"i said and she laughed
"Its okay"she said.
"Well I can show you around since my duty is in child's ward other than here Dr.Aryan can check the patients and If he needed me he can call me"she added and I looked at Aryan.
"Can I go with her"i asked and he looked uncertained
"Please please what will I do here if you have patients"i asked and he shook his head.
"That can create a problem for millicent if some senior dr. Saw you with her roaming around"he said and I slide down the bed slowly.
"It will not be a problem for me"she said and I looked at him with hopeful eyes and he looked at me with a hard gaze but I did not let it affect me.
"Please"i said walking over to him and getting my hands together in pleading motion and making a pleading face and he looked at me for a moment before sighing
"Okay but take care dont go anywhere without her"he said and I nodded my head.
"Thank u"i said kissing his cheek in happiness and made my way to my bag I took my phone from it and gave my bag to Aryan before going out with millicent
"Ms.millicent please dont leave her alone"he said and she nodded her head
"Dont worry doctor"she said and I rolled my eyes.
Why was he behaving like he is letting a kid go with her instead of me.
Like seriously dont leave her alone I can take care of myself and even if I got lost I have my phone I can call him.
She took me to ward which was mostly filled with childs and I looked at her to start saying why we were here.
"These childrens are mostly tumor patients and some has mental disorders"she said and I looked at her in horror there were so many childs how can they all be sick they are just too young for such harsh things.
We walked in and they waved at her I looked at the first bed and it was girl looking to be around 5 she waved at me and I smiled at her
"Hey"i said and she giggled.
We walked around for about an hour talking and seeing other areas of departments I felt so sad about the patients we never Thank Allah for the health he has given us looking at all these people just made me realize how lucky I am to be healthy some people are struggling so much fo survive on this planet
Millicent was talking to a doctor in the hallway as I stood a few steps away from her we were currently by the asylum area and it was quite scary because patients were looking at me through the doors some were laughing while some were just staring.
I looked at the boy who was looking at me from the door of a room smiling ear to ear and waved at me I waved back at him and he came over to me grinning and he was not giving me good vibes at all.
"Hy"he said taking my hand in hers.
"Hi"i said trying to take my hand back but he held it tightly.
"Can we be friends"he said pulling me with him.
"Millicent"i called out to her and she turned to me instantly but when she saw me her eyes widened.
"Rose"she said running over to me.
"Andrew"she said looking at the boy with panic.
"Hy millicent"he said excitedly
"See I made a new friend"he said holding my hand to his chest I tried to pull my hand back but he only tightened his hold making me wince.
"Andrew she is not our friend we don't make friends with strangers right remember what dr. Chris said"she said looking at him and talking slowly to make him understand
"Leave her hand"she said softly trying to get my hand free but he did not budge I was starting to freak out as he was not letting my hand and the look of fear on millicent was scaring me.
"Yes please let my hand go"i pleaded and he looked at me before screaming and I began to tightly harder on my hand just than a man came running from the same room he had came from and held him back but he was not letting my hand go.
"Dr.chris get him to his room"another man yelled and Andrew started to scream loudly which scared me and I started to cry my hand was starting to hurt so much finally two Male nurse came and got me free they took him back to his room as be screened bloody murder.
I was sniffling by the time I was free
"I am so sorry Dr.Aryan told me not to leave you alone I am really sorry"she pleaded as I continued to cry holding my hand to my chest.
"Please take me to Aryan"i cried wiping my eyes
And she looked at me with sympathy.
.
.

We came in and he was not here millicent went to find him but she came back with juice and some snacks she told me he had to do a surgery so he will be back in an hour.
I sat down on the bed and millicent sat on the chair
"How long have you been working here"i asked drinking the juice and eating the cookies she had brought.
"For 5 years"she said drinking her coffee.
"Hmm you must know this place by now completely"i said and she nodded her head.
"Yeah almost but I know this department completely"she says and I nodded.
"Has this happens to you what just happened out there"i asked and she nodded with a laugh.
"Alot of times but it's my job to handle them and take care of them"she said and I felt bad for her
"It must be so hard"i said looking at the time and it was about to be 2 and I frowned.
"When will aryan come"i asked and she looked at the time
"Surgery was suppose to last two hours so I think he will be back in half an hour"she said and I looked at her sadly half an hour 30 minutes more..
"30 minutes"i grumbled and she burst out laughing and I frowned
"Why are you laughing"i asked and she shook her head.
"You are so cute no doubt why Dr . Aryan worries so much about you"she said still laughing softly and I looked at her confused.
"How do you know he worries about me"i asked her curious to know why she said that.
"Well first he requested to have his lunch break between 3 to 4 and when I asked why did he do that he said he had to drop you off at home from university at 3 because you get free at that time and than when his shift is over he is always in hurry and when I asked him why he was in so hurry he said my wife is alone at home and that you are not used to living alone and today he was worried to let you go with me he told me twice to take care of you and he texted me twice asking where were we isn't it enough to know he cares about you a little too much"she said and I was left in shock Aryan was doing this for me he worries about me I felt like my heart just turned into a puddle he was something else.
I could not describe how I felt after hearing that I wanted to hug him kiss him thank him till end of the world.
As we were talking door opened and I looked up and there stood my prince charming looking at me I stood up and my legs and brain worked on their own because next thing I knew I had my arms around him and my face flushed against his chest.
He patted my hair softly and kissed my head causing my heart warmup and butterflies dance in my stomach.
I loved it when he kissed my head like this it gave me a feeling of affection as I knew there was someone who cared about me..who is there for me...
"I heard what happened from Dr. Chris"he said and I heard millicent saying an apology.
I pulled my head out of his chest and looked at him and he was looking at her with blazing eyes
"I did not left her for 10 minutes i was just talking to a dr. About a patient and it just happened"she rambled
"I told you not to leave her alone"he gritted and I put my hand on his face to make him look at me.
"Its okay its not her fault and nothing happened I am fine"i said moving back before moving inba circle to show him I am fine and he smiled looking at me she I sighed in relief I did not like it when he was angry.it made him look older and moody.
"I know you are fine miss"he Said taking my right hand in his and looking at my still Red wrist and hand and I gave a sheepish grin when I saw he was looking for injuries.
" now no more roaming around sit here okay"he said and I nodded my head
"I will be going please call me if you need me"millicent said before she hugged me and said bye
"Well I am free now as its lunch time do you wanna order something or go out somewhere"he asked dragging the other chair near his and motioned me to take a seat.
"Order please"i said sitting down on the chair huffing and he laughed

"Tired",he asked and I nodded my head.
"Just few more hours and then we can going home "he said looking at me with a faint smile.

Do let me know how was it and I updated this because I have to resubscribe my internet bundle tomorrow so I thought why not just publish it before my package is over...
Do vote and comment it's the key to happiness and happiness is key to next chapter😁😁