chapter 38

Rose:

I groaned turning around to lay in a comfortable position.
I looked at Aryan sadly it's 1st Ramzan and I was super excited to fast today but my periods had to come and ruin it now I can't fast because I am on periods.
I don't understand why can't I fast.
Does Islam consider me profanatory now that I am on periods.
All these questions never confused me first but now when I can't fast so many questions are rising in my head.
I got up and went into kitchen where Aryan was making his sehri.
I sat down on the chair and saw him making pratha for himself he looked cute in his PJs and t shirt.
"You should lay down I made some coffee for you it will help to reduce pain I was bringing it to you"he said without looking back.
"I have a question"I said leaning forward and leaning my chin on my hand.
"Yes amor"he said and I melted at his tone but than i frowned.
"Wait amor?? It's a Spanish word how did you learn it"I asked looking at him confused.
"It's a simple word you hear it everywhere and a colleague of mine speaks Spanish so I caught a few words"he explained putting coffee Infront of me and before pinching my nose.
"Hmm well.... Back to my question...
Aryan......."I trailed off when he took his pratha egg and coffee to table and took a seat with me.
"Just ask it rose"he said turning me to face him I fumbled with my fingers looking down before mumbling lowly.
"Am I unpure now"
"What"he said before lifting my chin up to make me look up at him.
"I can't fast"I meowled.
"Yes because you got your periods love"he said pushing my hairs away from my face and I huff.
"But I want to it's my first Ramzan"I said looking at him sadly.
"But you can't"he said and paused for a few seconds and than looked at me and nodded his head.
"I got it what's wrong just let me finish my sehri and I will explain everything okay why don't you go lay down till then hmm you have classes tomorrow and you are awake you will feel sleepy and tired tomorrow"he said kissing my head and patting my back to encourage me to get up and go into our room but I shook my head.
"I am sitting here with you finish it and we can go in our room and talk"I said laying my head on table he looked at me sternly but I shrugged my shoulders looking at him we kept on looking at each other as if in a war to see who wins and at end he looked away and started to eat.
I sat there with him as he ate after he finished we went into our room and I sat down on the bed with him he motioned me to lay down I rolled my eyes and laid down putting my head in his lap.
His fingers found their way in my hairs and he began to brush them lightly.
"So I know what you are thinking that why can't you fast on your periods and what you said was not at all right you are not impure just because you got periods yes you need to get clean to pray but there are many other ways when you are not clean so you have to clean up just like if a man had sex he can't pray until he  cleans himself by showering and other means and look here if a man misses his paryer because of this he have to makeup for it but woman are not asked to makeup for paryers they miss on periods and  let me remind you in Islam we are told to focus and think about the things said in Holy Quran so one of the things that we are talking about right now is periods in Islam woman are told to not pray and fast during periods if we see it from the point of view of it as an impurity than it's wrong because every saying has two meanings but when It comes to Holy Quran it gives you a new meaning of it's verses when ever you read it no matter how many times you recite it you will learn new things from it so if you see it from this point of view which is actually true there many people who are told not to fast like Children who have not reached puberty, the elderly, those who are physically or mentally incapable of fasting, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and travelers are exempt as if the travelling is to an area which is faraway than you can't fast but if it's near you have to fast an estimate is if you have to travel for more than 90 km than don't fast so back to what I was talking about my love "periods" 
Allah knows it's a hard time for woman it teaches us human that if Allah frees a woman from her duties to pray and fast than we should also be gentle on them and help them and let them rest Allah even forbid intercourse in these days because Allah knows woman are fragile these days they have back pain stomach pain and mood swings so it's a hint for those who are wise that we should treat woman humbly and gently during this period just like a pregnant woman can't fast because her body needs nourishment for her and the baby just like that during periods a woman needs nourishment as she is tired and fragile you know if you get your periods in the middle of the day or right before the iftar time you are free to eat and rest so who are we human to tell you otherwise In Holy Quran Allah says
"Are indeed Ayat for people of understanding"
So if we think about each Ayat carefully it tells us a lot but it depends upon us how we take it we think of it in negative way positive way before Islam many people thought of woman to be impure and filthy during periods people would not eat with woman in periods and would not go near them but Islam does not say that   infact in Islam you are suppose to take care of your partner help them, cuddle with them behave favourably with them, to spend time with each other because it's a mother nature and mother's are given such a high rank and respect in Islam" he explained carefully and seriously  and I kept on staring at him when he raised one eyebrow and I smiled.
"So you my love don't worry it's your first Ramzan but Allah does not wants you to hurt yourself so stay calm you can make Dua and read Quran or other Islamic books say istagfar you are a precious woman now go to sleep I have to offer my Fajar prayer okay"he said getting the comforter on me and shifting me to lay my head on pillow he kissed my head and stood up as I saw him going out of room with a smile on my face my worries were all thrown out the window and I was once again left in aww at the beauty of my religion.
I took gripped the comforter and closed my eyes now finally being  calm and peaceful.
After sometime I felt him lay down beside me and I smiled stretching my hand to get his in my and scooting over to lay my head in his arm...

I don't know if you like this or not but I think this one was needed some woman literally have no idea why fasting is not allowed in Islam even I had no idea but his Ramzan I heard about it from someone and I was left in aww at the beauty of my religion but if you think I said something wrong let me know but do give your opinion on it because this one is important....
So yeah good Night I hope I wakeup to see comments on this one because it's really important when you share your thoughts you give info to others and when we see many opinions we learn alot we might realize our mistakes and we might also learn something we did not know before but I think I am proud to write this chapter.
Allah khafiz it's 2:00  Am  I have to wake up at 6:00 Am to go to work so Allah khafiz don't forget to remember me in prayers....