*0*

Hello readers,

Welcome to my story. Well the sequel actually. I recommend reading the first part if you're interested. It's called "With The First Kiss *A BtS Reverse Harem", or you will be lost in this one, but the choice is yours. 

Let me first say that BTS are merely actors. Everything in this story involving them is fictional and not based on any real life representation of their life or personalities. I created a sort of mystery involving you, my readers. You dont have to participate if you dont want to, but I would love it if you did. Just as in the first part, although it will start later than in the first part. I do love comments though so please feel free. 

This fan fiction contains Mature  themes, such as sexual content, violence, alcohol consumption, which could be offensive or unpleasant for some of you. Please note that there will be no trigger warnings, as I feel they ruin the flow of a story. I know it is difficult to please everyone, so if you feel youre not comfortable with such topics, dont read further. If you are comfortable enough I still say Please read at your own risk.

The mystery aspect comes back in this story, but now with two things, the secret POV's which will happen at some point, but not right away, and for the second you'll have to read the story. 

I do not own any of the photos or images used. They all belong to the rightful owners. With some I will add the link. Every photo of BTS can be found googling.

Next I would like to emphasize that this story is purely for fun. I dont mean to harm or offend anyone.

Now I would like to give you a little more insight into my story and the soulmate universe as I envision it.

Soulmates exist and everyone has one or more. When two people kiss for the first time, one of them gets a mark somewhere on their body. Its only visible to the recipient of the mark. To complete the soul mate bond, the markless person needs to say I love you to the soul mark bearer. With me so far?

The person without the soul mark, is drawn stronger to the person who has their mark. The mark bearer is also drawn, but its less strong. Its still strong, lets give it a number to indicate what I mean exactly. 1 is slightly drawn, while 10 is extremely, the person is powerless to stop it. The soul mark bearer is drawn like a seven, seven-and-a -half. The markless person is a nine, or nine-and-a-half. Of course you can up the numbers, but its just to explain the dynamics. Still with me?

Next, its highly physical. The need to touch is very strong with both. The need to be physically close is something that is very difficult to resist. Being soulmates will bring certain abilities with it. Ill explain them in the story when the need arises. The people who live in this universe in my story dont know anything about soulmates as it is a taboo to talk about it.

So for this reason, there will be a lot of Mature content. If you're not comfortable with that, Read it at your own risk.

If you have any kind of question pertaining the story, dont hesitate to ask. Ill answer anything without ruining the story.

And please don't hate my characters and their decisions,  and any hate comment will be deleted.

So without further ado,

Enjoy reading and maybe well talk at some point.