❤ Readers Reviews ❤

Bangtans_momma

First I have to say that this is one of my favourite book series here on Wattpad, I have read it now at least 6 times and I can’t wait for the conclusion of the third and last book.

This saga of book’s is one of my favourites because it’s not all blushes and smooth sailing, as I think it gets boring when everyone is too sweet and loving.

There is a good bit of drama, their story is a crazy rollercoaster ride and it will give you all sorts of emotions while reading.

I have laughed out loud, I have been angry, I have wanted to slap a character or 10, I have been sad, I have had many chuckles and grin’s over their sexual exploits and I have loved many part’s of this saga of books.

I love to read books when they give me loads of emotional responses and these books definitely do that.

I love how independent, feisty, free, talented, and unapologetic the main character is too, she not a quiet blushing virgin who is embarrassed or saying cringy things.

I love that she does not let her past affect her, and she puts others first trying to protect them.

I really enjoy the different relationships she has with all of them too, as they are all different in their own ways.

I recommend this book because you won’t get bored half way through because of it being the same old stuff all the way through.

I have lost interest in many books for many reasons, bad writing, no structure, bad smut, cringy Koreaboo writing, bad translations or very bad grammar, the characters being the same copy and paste as many other books, or it’s just too much of that sickly sweet ‘everything is going too great’ love story.

But this book has none of this, it’s not cringy or just the same as many other stories.

This book is most definitely worth a read, but don’t say I didn’t warn you with the range of emotions you will feel.

I know when you read this, you will love these books as much as I do!

RYNs_7

Diddlfanaat's "With the First Kiss" book series is hands-down, my favorite soulmates/reverse harem series I have ever read! Not only does the plot suck you right in, but it oozes with sexual chemistry between Y/N and the BTS members. You will need several cold showers, trust me!

This series has managed to evoke every emotion from anticipation, excitement, full-on rage and heart-wrenching tears, to the feeling of euphoria; all of which she accomplishes within the very first book!

And F.Y.I., I have yet to find a better written version of Min Yoongi, compared to how Diddlfanaat has managed to "pen" him down. Trust me, you will NOT regret reading these books!

Now I'm impatiently anticipating for book 3, which will be starting very soon....

OT7oramI

With The First Kiss by Diddlfanaat is an impressive story that will draw you in from the very first chapter.  Not your typical soulmate story, it is an enticing read combining love, mystery, and an intimacy between characters unlike anything I have read before.  The main character is a strongly written woman who doesn't succumb to emotional baggage as most female leads do.  She is fully aware of her capabilities and has no problem addressing issues as she sees fit. The male characters are adorable, but realistic, having the same frustrating qualities that all men do.  However, it doesn't take away from their charm.  This particular story will easily become a favorite and something you will want to read over and over again.

Fake Love by Diddlfanaat is a heartbreaker from the very beginning.  Picking up where With The First Kiss left off, the main female lead goes through tremendous struggles and situations that would break another character, but it allows her to become stronger than ever.  The mystery continues from the first story and will have you wanting to know just who is who, but unwilling to cheat to figure it out.  The characters in this story are just as well written as the first and draw the reader in.  This story will make you laugh, cry, and swear in anger, but keep with it and the scenes between the characters make it all worth it in the end.  Bring your tissues.  You're going to need them.

BeaverleyX

"With the First Kiss" is one of the best soulmate books I have read. I love the way soulmates are discovered in this book, it's very unique. And if you like reverse harem, you'll love this book. Diddlfanaat has also managed to keep the reader guessing in this book, while also dazzling you with very steamy scenes. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will fall even more in love with BTS.

"Fake Love" continues where "With the First Kiss" left off. The angst, the happiness, the sorrow, every emotion is magnified in this book. Diddlfanaat once again keeps the reader tantalized and engaged in the story. You won't be able to put it down. I can't thank her enough for bringing me on this journey with y/n and BTS

Mary_Saade_Lovato

It's not just a great book with a catchy plot that will make you go through every imaginable feeling while reading the fight of Y/n and the guys against their enemies to reach their destiny of being together. It's also a detective game where the reader can enjoy discovering who is who. I haven't been so hooked on a story in years!

Dreamingsuccess

This book is one of those which got me hooked, I've finished it in one go, forgetting everything around me.

The plot is very unique, very different. I love the concept of soul marks and all, it contains a lot of smut but the angst and emotions defiantly make up for it! 

Plus, I have been searching for a BTS x reader reverse harem for a long time, but most of them are x OC so, yeah this book is worth reading, the suspense is just mind-blowing! 

The updates are frequent so it doesn't get boring and I'm impatiently waiting for the 3rd season.

Coffeebean_98

“With The First Kiss” actually begins with a kiss, a kiss that will keep you addicted to itself. You’ll start reading it like any other fanfiction but after the first few chapters you’ll realize it’s nothing like any other book you’ve read earlier. The book keeps you addicted to itself making you feel all kinds of emotions from love to lust to heartbreak and not forget confusion of who is who but slowly everything will be revealed in book two “Fake Love”. If the person reading is not reading carefully, they might miss out on the hints . So better read carefully.

 “Fake Love” will definitely make you cry both happy and sad tears. That feeling of loving someone with all your heart but letting them go due to unavoidable circumstances is fantastically depicted. A reader will actually feel the pain of separation. But we still have hope. Book 3 is coming!! Well like it is said “It’s not the end if it’s not a happy ending.” So waiting for book three to witness how Y/n finds her happy ending with her soulmates BTS

charimeleon who judged my booked for The Butter Awards 2021.

A short review: Your book is awesome. Your way if describing everything is literally perfect. Never have I judged such a book this good so far. It's mystery, serious and lovely. I really liked some of the sentences like: ....his laugh hugged me like a blanket.....and many more. Plot: Love it. It's quite different from any other soulmate ff that I have read so far.