*13*

I get woken up a few hours later by my bladder, and I get up

I get woken up a few hours later by my bladder, and I get up. He sleeps on and I use the toilet and wash my hands afterwards. When I get back to the bed he is lounging, looking at me with brooding eyes. "Hi," I whisper as I crawl on the bed. His eyes cast down and they darken with lust as he sees my breasts swing a little and I chuckle. Typical.

I lie down next to him and his arms hold me in a vice. "I was scared for a second, and thought I just dreamt you remembered. It happened a couple of times over the last months." He whispers above me and I tighten my arms. "I'm here. You didn't dream. I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours if you'll have me." I whisper between the kisses I give to his neck, and then chest. I slowly work down, worshipping his body with kisses. And he moans and sighs. His hands thread through my hair, "I love the blue. It's beautiful on you." He whispers. When I reach his member, he's fully erect and I smile.

I lick it, and his breath hitches, and I do it again. I give special care to the underside of the head of his cock, and smile when he groans and tries to move my head. "Don't tease, please?" He growls, and it sounds so needy and sexy, I give him what he wants. As he slides between my lips I use my tongue, and rotate it around the head and his hips buck up involuntary.

I bob my head up and down, and take him a little deeper every time I go down. When my nose touches his pelvic bone, I swallow and he moans long, "do it again." And I do. Again and again, and when he grows harder, I move again, and every time my nose touches him, I swallow. His hands tighten on my head, and he pushes himself up, every time I go down. He hardens more, and grows a little bigger, I swallow repeatedly, and I taste him lose himself down my throat.

His breath is sped up, and he looks completely dazed and drugged on pleasure, and I like the look, and I stare. It's all because of me, and the feeling is intoxicating.

"Wow, that was intens," he says when he breathes normal again. I chuckle and lie next to him. He winds his arm under me and pulls. He kisses the tip of my nose before he kisses my lips softly, "Hi Y/n, now I can savor you. Are you ready for it?" He asks me, and I kiss him before I nod. "Do with me what you will." And I wait for his next move. His hands caress my skin, everywhere he can touch, and his fingers feel divine, and the pressure he uses is firm, but not painful.

The need for a direct touch grows with every feather-light touch, and I moan low, and bury my face in his neck. My tongue peeks out and I lick his neck up and down, and then I suck softly. He moans and his hand finds my clit, and he slides down over it, and he groans feeling how wet I'm already for him. He slides back up and tortures me with very slow, barely touches. They satisfy, but then they don't and the need grows bigger.

He places my leg over his hip, as he turns on his side. He has more room to move, and he speeds up a little, but not too much. He increases the pressure, but it's still not enough to make me fly in his arms. I look at his face through my lashes, and when our eyes lock, he licks his lips and kisses me slowly. His finger speeds up for a second, to go back to slow and barely, and the tingle of pleasure zings through me. And my nipples harden more, and rub against his chest, adding to the tingles.