*49*

There are five main objectives

1. Find letters.

2. Form words to get stickers in your color. Ours is purple.

3. Get the stickers unseen on the backs of our target team, which are Pearl, Opal, and Taehyung.

4. Avoid getting stickers on our backs.

5. Figure out which team is gunning for us.

Easy right? Well think again. As we're waiting for the whistle to start, Yoongi decides to slam into my brain. 'You better run fast,.....Love. I'm coming for you.' What? Why? Is it because he has picked us as a target? Or is it something else? 'Why? What did I do?' I ask back. Maybe he'll answer honestly. I peek at him and he radiates even if he isn't happy with his team. He doesn't pay them any attention. Completely focused on me. Oh oh, I better run fast then, and I chuckle. "I hope you two are ready to run a lot." I tell Jimin and Jungkook. They look puzzled at me but I don't elaborate.

'Oh no reason in particular, I just want to chase you, and later tonight fuck you into oblivion.' He growls in my mind. 'You made me so hard, I'm about to fuck you here in front of everyone and I know you would let me.' His eyes narrow at me, and he licks his lips as he takes a step in my direction. My breath hitches, and my heart rate speeds up, and I'm still standing still. 'How about you pick one to join us tonight, make it double. Just think about how tight I'll be, squeezing your cock in my release.' I send back. Two can play that game, and I grin at him. His eyes are black by now.

Every team has at least three cameras following them, and I hope that ours are up to the task of running a lot. I know Jungkook will be able to keep up. Jimin I'm not so sure. And I'm not sure how they will react if Yoongi acts out on what he just told me. The Manager places the whistle between his lips and takes a deep breath, and suddenly a question pops up. And for a second I think it's funny no one asked it.

"Wait, wait. Do we need to stay together as a team?" I ask, looking at the manager. He's perplexed, and I chuckle, I hear several boys oooh and aaah. "We didn't think about that to be honest." He tells me. He and Chun-Hei put their heads together, and whisper to each other. They break apart, and he addresses us, "as there are enough cameramen so each of you has one, no you don't need to stay together." And I smile big, and turn to my assigned cameraman. "I'm sorry," I tell him and he looks curiously at me.

The whistle follows before I can elaborate, and I see Yoongi bolt from his spot straight for me, and I do the same, but to the side, and run smack dab into Jungkook. I laugh. And he winks as I quickly side step him, and run away, and seconds later he's startled as Yoongi zips past him real close. Hot on my heels. My cameraman is startled, and is trying to catch up, being bypassed by Yoongi, with his cameraman trying to keep him in his shot.

It's an absolute mayhem, as everyone darts in a random direction. People collide, and I hear growls, but they fade as I run away from everything. And I'm glad the dancing has given me enough stamina to hold out for long. I peek over my shoulder and Yoongi is still behind me, and I laugh loudly. My cameraman is right behind Yoongi, and he's struggling to get closer to me and I feel guilty. But I don't want to be caught just yet, enjoying the chase way too much.