*59*

I say goodbye to Namjoon when we finally enter the house

I say goodbye to Namjoon when we finally enter the house. He squeezes my ass when he dives in for the kiss. He pecks my nose after and then walks up the stairs to his room. It's been a long day, so I grab a clean shirt, walk to the bathroom and do my nightly routine. The shower feels refreshing, especially after the two car encounters. washing my hair with care, very slowly.

The first one is the tricky one, and I am a little mad at myself for giving in so easily. But who can blame me. I mean look at him. And then how he smells. He's tortured, I now know. He really only chose her because he had to, not because he wanted to. 

Maybe I can use one of my shadows to find her and then tail her. See where she goes. But that probably won't work as no one knows where the rest of Gemstones are. Even Sapphire, who didn't escape with them, went home, without saying anything to me. So now I'm thinking it was all an act. I shake the thoughts away when I'm ready for bed, and make my way over to his room. 

I silently open the door and slip through. He's sleeping, lying on his back, the sheets only covering his lower body. I crawl onto the bed, lie my head on his naked, warm to the touch, chest and close my eyes. He doesn't wake up, but his arm goes around me, holding me close. 

I hope his presence will keep the nightmare away. I listen to his even breathing and slowly drift off to sleep. And to me it feels like the nightmare begins right away, but technically I've been asleep for more than an hour now. 

Again my feet are stuck in the mud, and Sexy is shackled to a big wooden X. You know like in the middle ages. She isn't here yet, but it's no use talking. He's unconscious. I cautiously try to get my feet out of the mud, but it's no use. They are completely sucked in. 

I look around and it's a barren wasteland with dead trees here and there. How is this in my mind? Maybe it's representing my inability to save him. I don't know. Suddenly I hear shuffling of feet, and small stones rolling over the ground. 

She slowly comes into view, with an evil smile directed at me. Suddenly blinded by the sun reflecting of the knive she pulls from her belt. I close my eyes for a second and when I open them again, the knive is slowly being put at his throat. She is holding his head up, as he's still unconscious. 

"Noooo," is suddenly yelled and I look at the scene in front of me. He couldn't have said it, and she is female. The voice clearly is male. I look around more, and finally see a small black dot moving towards us. The dot grows larger and turns into a human body. 

And with just meters apart I recognize Romeo. What is he doing here? How is he here? He halts at the edge of the mud Pool. It's slowly turning into quick sand, and I feel myself sink down. I don't move too much, or I would sink quicker. 

Romeo is frantically running on the spot. He doesn't pay her any attention and she doesn't acknowledge him in any way. Am I the only one who sees him? "Romeo?" I ask but he doesn't stop. He looks around, runs away and comes back with a big branch. He holds it out to me and I grab it. But it doesn't feel right.