*60*

I follow Jimin, smiling at the bewildered looks of the others

I follow Jimin, smiling at the bewildered looks of the others. Jin looks surprised at me, then at the others. I wink at him and walk outside. Jimin waits by the car. The door is opened for me and I get in. Jimin sits down next to me. Really close, touching my side. I smile to myself, watching out the window. 

At some point he takes my hand and plays with my fingers. "How are you? Nervous?" He asks me and I chuckle. "No. It itches as hell, so I know it's healing. They'll remove the stitches today, hopefully. I want to take a normal shower again, not thinking about keeping my head out of the water." I tell him with longing coating my voice, thinking about a normal shower.

"Want me to join you when you can?" He asks me cheekily. I tap my lower lip like I'm thinking about it and he pouts cutely, jutting his lower lip out. I want to bite it, but I don't. We're almost at the hospital. "Hmmm," I say, teasing him more, "maybe."

We sit in silence. His mind is occupied and I don't have a clue what to say now. I see the hospital come into view, so we're almost there. The car stops and seconds later the door is opened. Jimin gets out, and holds his hand up for me. 

I take it and get out. He holds my hand as we walk through the entrance. I know where we need to go. I've been there before, when I was staying here after waking up from a coma again. I take the lead and walk to the elevators. When the doors open, we four get in, and Yong and Chul-Moo cage us in, creating a little cocoon. It does make Jimin stand flush up against me, and I get a little hot. 

The elevator stops, letting new people get on and it's getting crowed. Everyone shuffling to make room. Now he's hugging me from the side, caging me into his strong arms. He holds me firmly, protectively and I swallow the tears down. I need to keep my head straight. It's not that people can recognize us, wearing face masks, and my bodyguards shield us pretty good. 

He leans closer to my ear, stepping closer. How is that possible? "Sorry about this," he whispers. A shudder travels my spine at his raspy whisper, feeling him against me is putting my brain into scrambles. All I want to do is press him against the wall and lick my way down to his impressive buldge I can feel against the side of my leg. 

I shake my head and lean up to his ear, "don't worry. Everything is fine." I whisper softly, my voice trembling a little. I hope he doesn't hear it, but when I pull back he has a knowing look in his eyes as they laugh at me. I elbow him softly and he chuckles. The elevator stops at our floor, my bodyguards creating a path so we can get off. 

I lead them to the waiting area and leave them to tell the assistant I'm here for my appointment. I can walk right in, the doctor will be with me shortly. I wave at Jimin and enter the office. I take a seat and as I wait I look around the office again. 

A wooden desk, clean and orderly. The chair is a simple thing. The walls are adorned with diplomas, and other achievements. One wall has shelves full with books and little models of organs. Various plants placed around the office gives it a nice vibe.