*15*

We decided to arrive separately at the company, so Yoongi is already here as I walk into the building

We decided to arrive separately at the company, so Yoongi is already here as I walk into the building. I see him get on the elevator. 

'I miss you already' I sent him, hoping the range is still acceptable. 'I miss you more' I get back right away and my smile grows. I amber to the elevators and get on when one is finally opening its doors for me. I ride all the way up. I get off and tell Mr. Lee's secretary I'm here for my appointment. 

She tells me I can enter and wait for him. So I do, and I'm drawn to the windows, just like last time. As I watch I think about what he could want. The nerves are present and as I wait I decide to test the range again. 

'Yoongi? Where are you?' I sent out, and I don't have to wait long. 

'Yes, love? I'm in the dance studio, talking with the other 5.' I get back and I feel amusement coating it. 

'Don't be to harsh on them, and please just think about forgiving everyone, even Jimin. We need his help with Opal' I think, and now I feel a growl  and I laugh. He's so stubborn. But I love it. Makes it interesting. 

The door opens and I turn around. Mr. Lee comes into the office with a big and happy smile directed at me, and I feel the nerves lessen. If he's happy it can't be bad right? He takes my hand when he's close and beams at me. "Y/n! Come, let's sit down," and he leads me to the lounges. And I know, it's not related to the Gemstones. But what is it?

We sit opposite of each other and he crosses his legs and he looks relaxed. I relax more but it is apparently still visible.

He chuckles, "relax, I don't have bad news. I just have a couple of things I wanted to ask and tell you, but first. Are you ready for some extra work?" He asks, and I didn't expect that, but I am, especially if it involves dance. I do it too little. Back home, I danced every day. But here, not so much. It's a more concentrated, in short periods. 

"The boys have their new songs ready, and we selected the ones ready for a routine. So my question, are you willing to choreograph them?"

I'm nodding my head before he finished speaking and he laughs out loud, throwing his head back. "Always so eager."  He offers me a bottle of water and I take it, and take a sip, now for the unexpected. Well this was unexpected as well, but I can handle this. 

"Now for the important and real reason I invited you here today. And this needs to stay between us, but you may tell Yoongi if you so please," and he laughs seeing my surprise. 

"Soulmates," and I gasp out loud at the new surprise. What does he know? Is it a coincidence? And he smiles big. "Ever heard of the term soul-whisperer?" And my mind whirls. Sure I've heard of it. Who hasn't? The whole internet is full of it. All kinds of speculations on what they are and if they exist. 

According to the most reliable site, soul-whisperers can feel the potential spot where one's soul mark appears with the first kiss. They supposedly also can feel who gives who a mark. And they feel the marks of every sealed bond of every person they meet. Imagine all those impressions, without the power to block it. Be in a room with hundreds of people. It must be overwhelming, so I don't think they exist.