*23*

Months pass and we've filmed a couple of the BTS/Gemstones games/challenges

Months pass and we've filmed a couple of the BTS/Gemstones games/challenges. Whatever they are called. And I observed Taehyung, because I want to know what is wrong with him.  And as it's the only time I see him. At home he avoids me like the plague. And I don't understand why. What did I do to scare him off. Should I invite Lindsy and introduce them again? Maybe after he'll come to me. 

I'm sitting at the table, planning Jungkook's surprise birthday party, and it almost feels like a deja vu. Except, last time it was Jin and Taehyung and now it's Yoongi and Namjoon. They don't ask me, as I'm deep in thought, and it's seriously more than a year ago that I met them, and my world turned upside down. Now I'm happy, but it always could be better. The guys are still juggling their relationship with Gemstones. Namjoon and Jungkook talked with Jade and Sapphire and the girls are backing off a little. Giving them space. I'm surprised they complied. 

Gemstones will be invited too, but I'll stay polite and friendly. It's not my party anyway. I'm stumped for a gift again, and I realize that I've missed Taehyung's, Hoseok's and Yoongi's birthdays. And I can only get Yoongi's design. I should ask him. Taehyung and Hoseok don't remember I asked them for a design. So I'll have to wait. No matter. In the end I'll get them. Even if I have to ask again. 

Namjoon and Yoongi get up, and I look up, getting out of my thoughts. "Oh! We're finished?" And Yoongi chuckles. He leans down and gives me a sweet kiss. "You didn't hear one word, did you?" And I smile sheepishly up at them and Namjoon shakes his head, and Yoongi pulls me to my feet with both hands and they tangle right into my hair for a deep kiss. 

When he finally pulls away I sigh and hug him to me, my head on his heart. "I'm sorry." I tell them, and for Yoongi only, 'I'm worried about Taehyung. He's acting weird. Did you notice?' And I angle my head so I can see his face.  He nods subtlety, and I'm glad he noticed too. Now I don't have to explain. 

Taehyung isn't acting just weird around me. He even acts weird with the others and especially Ruby. He barely acknowledges her now. Always stepping away when she wants to hug him. And she keeps trying. And the dance they have looks exhausting. And I even feel a little sorry for her. But not much. She is lying. But why?  Maybe she is the one to break? I park that idea and pull away from Yoongi. 

"If you make a list. I'll get everything." I tell them, and Yoongi raises his eyebrows at me and looks sternly. "You sure that's such a good idea? The last time you were almost run over. Gemstones doing so great is giving you more popularity, and people really seem to like you. The others not as much. They gravitate towards you." And he kisses my nose. 'Just like me.' So only I hear that. And he's so sweet I love him more with every new day I have with him. 

He has a point though. The last time was scary. I just wanted to shop for some lingerie, and I was wearing a mask but someone recognized me, and it snowballed from there. I let Yoongi know what happened and he sent Si-Woo, their head bodyguard, to get me. He found me locked in a dressing room. Haha. In the end I could laugh about it, but the moment it happened not so much.