*12*

The next morning I order breakfast and eat it while watching TV

The next morning I order breakfast and eat it while watching TV. After I take a shower and do my morning routine and dress. I leave the hotel and repeat my process as yesterday. But I don't find Yoongi. I head to the breakroom and get myself a coffee. I take my seat by the window and look outside. 

"Aqua?" And I turn around at the sound of my name, and Mr. Lee is standing behind me, with a cup of coffee. 

He sits beside me as I bow my head in greeting. "What are you doing here?" He asks me as he takes a sip of his coffee. "Isn't it your week off?" 

"It is, but I'm looking for someone." And I look at him, and he shifts slightly and my eyes narrow a bit. Does he know something? No, no, I can't distrust everyone. Mr. Lee has always been good to me. So I will trust him now, and just tell him what is on my mind. 

"Yoongi?" He beats me and my eyes grow big. How does he know? Was I that obvious? No couldn't be. I just have my memory back, so that's not it. Was Yoongi obvious, or did he talk to Mr. Lee about me, as no one else knows me, except Mr. Lee. 

"How did you know?" I ask him. He chuckles, and takes another sip. "How do you think I found out you could sing. I thought you were just an exceptional dancer." He takes a sip, and looks at me with a knowing smile. 

"Yoongi?" I ask and I see the answer on his face. "He talked to you about me?" I ask right away. He shakes his head. "No. He thought I didn't know what he was doing, but I knew. He was sitting here looking at a recording of you singing behind a piano." And I'm surprised. I only once sang behind the piano when they were staying at my place. He filmed me? I feel flattered he found it worthwhile enough to film it. 

"Do You know where I can find him?" I finally ask, as that is what I really want to know. He looks at me in silence and I let it stretch. I don't want him to dismiss my question. He finishes his coffee and gets up. I get up too, my cup is empty too. 

"He went to visit his parents." And he bows his head and leaves. I get my phone and take the necessary steps to visit him. And to my luck I can leave right away. I rush out of the building, and get a taxi. First the hotel for my stuff. I check out and get back into a taxi. 

Hours later I check into a hotel. Take a shower, do my nightly routine and crawl into bed. I want to get up early and start right away. I don't know where he, or better his parents live, so I'm not sure how I'm going to find him.