*55*

I'm waiting impatiently for Mr

I'm waiting impatiently for Mr. Lee's return, so I can finally go home. I'm so fed up with the hospital. The hospital staff is nice, and tried to make my stay as comfortable as possible. 

The door opens, and Mr. Lee, uhhh I need to stop calling him that when we're alone, comes in. I jump of the chair, and grab my bags, but instead of holding the door open for me, he indicates I need to sit down. He joins me, and smiles softly. 

"I hired two bodyguards to protect you. I don't want anything happening to you again." He says, voice thick with unshed tears. He takes my hand and holds it firmly. "Two? Isn't it a bit much?" I ask, squeezing his hand. He shakes his head, "no its not. As a matter of fact, I think it's too little. But I understand it would make it difficult for you, so I reduced it to two. Please humor me. It will make me, and your soulmates, feel better." He tells me, looking sternly at me. 

His face is set, and I know it's no use arguing. I nod, "fine. Two it is." I say. I want to get up, so ready to leave, but he indicates for me to wait, as he gets up, opens the door, and two very beefy, large men step inside the room. I look them over, both very muscular, taller than Namjoon. I need to crane my neck looking up at them. 

I get up, and walk closer. I extend my hand, and shake both of their hands. "It's nice to meet you I'm Aqua," I say. The one with black hair speaks first. 

"Good morning. I'm Ye Chul-Moo." He has a stern face, and I imagine he can be very intimidating. My gaze switches to the blond one, and he smiles at me. His face is a little friendlier looking, but I don't let it fool me. He can be very intimidating as well I believe. 

"Good morning sweetie. I'm Byeon Yong. I'll do my best to keep you safe." I smile at them both, looking at Dae-Hyun after, uuuh I mean dad. Getting used to it will take some time. He smiles at me, takes my hand again. "I know you will say no, but I've got room at my place and it's yours. I would feel better, but I understand if you choose the guys over me." He says, smiling cheeky at me. 

I don't know how to answer. I would love to live with a father, but I would miss the guys too much. "I'm sorry, but I'm perfectly happy where I am staying, but I'll visit you, and maybe sleep over." He nods, laughing. "I knew you were going to say that. Well with the introduction out of the way, let's get you home. The guys must be waiting for you." He says, takes my bag, and opens the door. 

Chul-Moo walks out first, than me, dad, followed by Yong. I link my arm with dad, and he smiles at me. It's weird saying and thinking dad. He's been Mr. Lee for so long. We walk out of the hospital to a black car, and it looks new. "I had it outfitted with every protection I can think of, and this will be your car." Dad tells me, and I pull him into a hug. He chuckles as he hugs me back. 

"Thank you, dad," I say, and I see his eyes light up hearing me call him dad. I smile, and climb into the car. Chul-Moo is holding the door open for me. Dad follows, and Chul-Moo closes the door and climbs behind the wheel. Yong is in the passenger seat. The car starts, and we drive towards my home.