*21*

Regaining my consciousness after the taxi ride home is disorientating to say the least

Regaining my consciousness after the taxi ride home is disorientating to say the least. I don't remember what happened after the ride home. I keep my eyes closed and listen. And as I lie there I hear someone breathing, so I'm not alone. Next I focus on touch and feeling, and I realize I'm touching hot skin. And someone is touching me. Holding me close to him. 

I take a slow deep breath, I don't think he's awake, and the smell is so familiar, I smile. Of course it's him. He's so present since I found him. Now a week ago. Just one week. And today it's back to work. I doubt Mr. Lee will give us more time off. The guys did work this last week. Alternating, so not all at once, and spread out over the week. 

I felt sorry for Hwan as I brought up a loved one, and I want to do something for him. And I like him driving me around. So I'm going to talk to Chun-Hei. Maybe he can work for us, as a driver. Maybe he wants that? Who knows? How do I contact him? Could I request him when I call a taxi? I want to tell him first before I talk to Chun-Hei. 

The arm holding me suddenly pulls me closer, "what are you thinking about? I know you're awake." Yoongi asks and an involuntary shiver travels my frame as his raspy morning voice reaches my ears. I'll never grow tired of hearing him talk. And now, with sleep still clinging to him, and thus his voice is lethal. 

"About Hwan actually," I tell him after kissing his neck. "Oh! Thinking about another man while lying in my arms?" And amusement coats his sexy voice now. And I giggle, and I start to draw circles on his chest. Slowly working my way over to his heart. He tightens his arm, and he squishes me against him. I can hardly breath. 

'Plan on killing me? Is that the revenge for thinking about another man?' And he laughs out loud and relents his hold, a little. Just enough so I can breath properly. "I was thinking that I like him," and at that he squeezes me as he growls, and I giggle and pinch his nipple. And he hisses a breath through his teeth. "I want to help him. I'm so sad he's alone." And he hums, and kisses my head. 

"You'll think of something," he tells me as he pulls me higher so he can kiss my lips. "As much as I want to fuck you right now, we need to get ready." He breathes against my lips. And I sigh, as I sit up and stretch. His eyes fix on my breasts and I giggle, so they bounce and he groans as he closes his eyes. 

I climb over him, and when I'm right over him his arms grab me and he pulls me down and kisses me. I kiss back, eventually breaking apart and rolling off him, right of the bed. Hmm. I'm naked and I'm in his room, so I walk to his wardrobe, and open a drawer. Not what I want and open the next, and I do till I find his shirts. I pick a black one, and pull it on. 

They reach mid-thigh. I turn around and look at him, he's leaning back on his elbows as he stares at me, licking his lips, and I giggle again. I know what is coming. "You look sexy in my clothes Love. Don't ever take it off and let everyone see who you belong too." And he sits up fully. I stroll to him and as I reach him, he places his feet on the floor.